jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (14 posts)

What do you do when you are stuck in traffic?

1. harmony155 profile image70
    harmony155posted 4 years ago

What do you do when you are stuck in traffic?

How do you make the time pass?

2. profile image0
    buddhaanalysisposted 4 years ago

Examine about 'how patient oneself has?'

1. profile image0
      buddhaanalysisposted 4 years agoin reply to this

patience .....err above

3. Taleb80 profile image82
    Taleb80posted 4 years ago

I enjoy driving by following two things:
    1- I lesson to useful audios.
    2- I leave some minutes early.
    Like that, mostly, I do not get stress.

4. Venetian marina profile image59
    Venetian marinaposted 4 years ago

Contemplate where I should go on my next holiday and remember there are never traffic jams on the canal :-)

5. mbwalz profile image89
    mbwalzposted 4 years ago

Get lost in a great audiobook! Listening to an engaging story - no matter what you're preferred genre - can make time pass so quickly you might find yourself hoping for some traffic or driving around the block a few times. Getting free one's at http://www.audiobooksync.com/free-sync-downloads/ is a great way to try it out!

6. pagesvoice profile image84
    pagesvoiceposted 4 years ago

When I'm stuck in traffic I pass the time by repeating, "I don't have to use the restroom. I don't have to use the restroom."

1. Venetian marina profile image59
      Venetian marinaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Funny :-)

2. harmony155 profile image70
      harmony155posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Haha!

7. fpherj48 profile image75
    fpherj48posted 4 years ago

Listen to the radio, smile at the other aggravated drivers, if it's bumper to bumper with very little movement.....I might SNEAK in a text or phone call....but NEVER when traffic gets moving!  Think happy thoughts.....decide what I'll do as soon as I finally get home.
    I always carry books, magazines and crossword puzzles in my car....to bring into waiting rooms with me.  So, I might thumb through some of those..
    Use the handy wipes in my car, to wipe down the dash board and tidy up a little...
    Check out my hair and make up and give myself a "touch up!"  LOL.
    Think about topics to write about?  That might be a wise choice for all of us writers, don't you think?
    Basically, I do whatever it takes to make the time fly and keep my attitude positive!

8. tirelesstraveler profile image82
    tirelesstravelerposted 4 years ago

Listen to the radio, plan what needs to be done.  Talk on the phone,wireless of course. Be grateful I am not the cause of the traffic.

9. harmony155 profile image70
    harmony155posted 4 years ago

I always find a way to take the nearest exit where I can recline my seat and take a nap!

10. davidlivermore profile image98
    davidlivermoreposted 4 years ago

I get very frustrated, to be honest.  I hate being stuck in traffic.  I couldn't live in a place like LA or other cities that have heavy traffic issues.  It would frustrate me to no end.

11. lilian_sg profile image74
    lilian_sgposted 4 years ago

Lots of things: Chat with someone, read a book, listen to music, enjoy the scenery outside, or you could play some games http://liliansg.hubpages.com/hub/Fun-Ga … -a-Journey

working