jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (16 posts)

Which is your favorite travel destination?

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image57
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 2 years ago

Which is your favorite travel destination?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12463747_f260.jpg

2. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image37
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 2 years ago

Kodaikanal in Tamil Nadu is my favourite travel destination.

ChitrangadaSharanposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Sunil ji, for sharing your opinion!
      Kodaikanal is full of natural beauty. Lovely place and I am fortunate to have visited this.
      Thanks!

3. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

Korea and japan but never set foot there yet. I love to learn their culture, manners and language

Thank you peachpurple, for your response to the question!
      Korea and Japan have a very rich culture. Some of their traditions are quite similar to India.
      Hope you visit your favorite travel destination soon. Thank you!

4. Padmajah Badri profile image81
    Padmajah Badriposted 2 years ago

Coorg in Karnataka is my favorite travel destination .
    I enjoy a lot and can get connected with nature more easily when I visigt coorg.

Thanks Padmajah Badri, for your response!
      One of my sister in law belongs to Coorg. So I have heard a lot about the beauty of the place. Hope to visit it sometime. Thanks!

5. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 2 years ago

Germany. I visit our Temple in Heidleberg called Pujaloy (Abode of Worship) I walk along the Paths of the river Neckar, which is absolutely beautiful, and at nights, I look down upon it from the Temple itself.

The silent Light of the beautiful houses beckons me, as they dance and shimmer with the waves and current of this tranquil river. My Heart lives in Peace.

Thanks manatita44, for answering the question!
      Your description is so beautiful, that I can almost visualize this beautiful place. I wish to visit this lovely place in future. Thank you!

2. manatita44 profile image84
      manatita44posted 2 years agoin reply to this

The river is incredibly peaceful. There is a Christian Monastery nearby which is Sublime. Heidleberg Castle is always full of visitors, and our Pujaloy itself is like Heaven on Earth. Infinite tranquility, if that's what you seek.

3. ChitrangadaSharan profile image57

Thank you manatita44, for coming back and further enlightening about this serene destination. I really love being present at such places filled with peace and tranquility. Thanks!

6. chef-de-jour profile image98
    chef-de-jourposted 2 years ago

One of my favourite places is in Spain, Catalonia to be precise, in the Pyrenees, a mountain range that stretches along the length of the Spain-France border.
    Here we can stay in an old stone house for a week or two, perched at 1000m high - we have brilliant views of the Montsec and other mountains, plus vultures, eagles and other big birds regularly fly right over our heads even as we're eating breakfast. That is special.
    I love walking around this area - the town is called Tremp and the village where we stay Santa Engracia, situated on a big old piece of angled rock. I can walk right into the higher mountains. I usually go with my two sons and partner, flying into Barcelona and driving from there the three hours or so to the tiny village. Beautiful.

1. manatita44 profile image84
      manatita44posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Sounds wonderful, Andrew.

2. ChitrangadaSharan profile image57

Thank you Andrew Spacey, for sharing your favorite travel destination!
      By your beautiful description, this place looks so exciting. So many wonderful  places to explore in this World. Nothing like a long drive along  with the loved ones!
      Thank you!

7. word55 profile image75
    word55posted 2 years ago

Any part of Florida but especially Orlando/Ft Lauderdale and the beaches. It is all so full of beauty.

Florida is beautiful indeed! Thanks for sharing your favorite destination, word55!

working