jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your favorite travel destination?

1. Jane@CM profile image59
    Jane@CMposted 8 years ago

What is your favorite travel destination?

2. profile image0
    jenp123posted 8 years ago

My favorite so far is Bocas Del Toro in Panama. I stayed in a bungalow on the water. It looks just like one of the bungalows you would find in Tahiti, but everything--lodging, food, drinking--was sooo cheap in Bocas.

Italy would be my second favorite. Can't beat the pizza and pasta. Rome is a must-see, but avoid the touristy restaurants. Eat at small hole-in-the-walls, and you will find the best food!

3. lilian_sg profile image75
    lilian_sgposted 8 years ago

I have lots of favourites ....but at the moment, my favourite would be Bangkok. http://hubpages.com/hub/Thailand-4-Days-in-Bangkok

4. lanealanea profile image60
    lanealaneaposted 8 years ago

My favorite is Antiqua. The island is spectacular, the beach beautiful and the grounds are exquisite. The people are friendly, the spirit of the island is one of a kind, weather perfect in the summer if you enjoy like me the warm summer breeze in the day with a sprinkle of tropical rain here and there "feels like a mist" and warm summer nights not to forget the happy most beautiful cats running around so freely and that everywhere you look is brightened by colors and flowers or both. If you want to get a way,  its the place to stay.

5. GGtimeshares profile image59
    GGtimesharesposted 7 years ago

Hawaii is my favorite place to travel. I loved surfing in Hawaii.

working