jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What's your favorite amusement park in California?

1. jaydawg808 profile image88
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

What's your favorite amusement park in California?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8365770_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    lesliebyarsposted 4 years ago

Universal Studios is my favorite in California and in Florida. Riding the movies is amazing.

3. CraftytotheCore profile image82
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

I visited California once almost 30 years ago.   I would definitely say Universal Studios was my favorite, although it's hard to choose.  The reason is because I was chosen to play in one of their skits.  I was grandma.  I had a pie thrown in my face.  smile

4. Say Yes To Life profile image79
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 4 years ago

I visited Universal Studios in 1979, and was VERY impressed.  I would LOVE to go back and experience the new movies.  I've never had much interest in Disneyland, but I'd love to go there and do Indiana Jones as well.  Hurray for California!!!

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Having lived in So. California until I was 30, I've been to a lot of them. Disneyland is great fun if you can get special tickets and not be in the regular crows. The aerospace industry has special nights and during those times the crowds are manageable.

But honestly, in the "old days" Knotts Berry Farm was fun and very inexpensive which as a young married person--we went there a lot.

1. duffsmom profile image60
      duffsmomposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Regular "crows" ??? Meant crowds.

2. CraftytotheCore profile image82
      CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I've been to Knotts Berry Farm.  I have pictures of my grandmother panning for gold with me when I was a kid.  That was a fun memory.

working