jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

If you had to relocate to a country, where would you relocate and why?

1. swalia profile image54
    swaliaposted 3 years ago

If you had to relocate to a country, where would you relocate and why?

2. CelebrateUSA profile image82
    CelebrateUSAposted 3 years ago

First, I don't believe I would completely relocate.

While the winters in the Midwest are hard, I do love my small town Americana Midwest. I have considered the Virgin Islands, Panama and I do "need" to return to New Zealand.

A warm spot to brighten the winter cold is needed for me - if the checkbook approves.

Fun question - thank you for the opportunity.

3. Be Like Water profile image79
    Be Like Waterposted 3 years ago

America. I don't get netflix here in India.

swaliaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

just because of netflix???

4. profile image0
    Awesome Harryposted 3 years ago

I would relocate to Mars as that is a place where all men come from. So why not to get closer to your roots?

swaliaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

hahaha...that's an interesting answer...but the question was country, not planet smile

2. profile image0
      Awesome Harryposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You sound as if a country has nothing to do with a planet and they exist separately from each other. When I relocate to Mars I'll choose the best country ever for myself and you will be jealous of me. lol

5. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

unless someone is a criminal, otherwise you won't be relocated. I would like to be in korea, my dream country

1. profile image0
      Awesome Harryposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Northern or Southern ?

2. connorj profile image77
      connorjposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Not true, one can be relocated for reasons other than criminal...

6. Zelkiiro profile image94
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

Anywhere in Scandinavia. All the civil freedoms of the U.S. with none of the political/religious bullship! And a better economy to boot!

And metal! Metal everywhere! Close proximity to Wacken Open Air!

7. Emma Lindhagen profile image89
    Emma Lindhagenposted 3 years ago

I live in Sweden and since the social security we get here is very important to me, if I had to relocate I would probably go to Norway, Finland or Denmark. If I had to go outside Scandinavia, perhaps I would go to Scotland. I've always had a great time when I've visited there, especially in Edinburgh.

8. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12114171_f260.jpg

I live in the Southern U.S.A. If I had to relocate I think I would be comfortable in Nova Scotia, Canada. The maritime climate of Nova Scotia is a "wee bit" milder than most of Canada and quite manageable relative to the South-end of the Eastern Seaboard. My roots are from Nova Scotia and I still have relatives there. It has a bunch of ocean coast all around it much like where I live now.
    Keep in mind, ideally for retirement I plan to summer there and Fall back to the South for the Winter and Spring back Down East after Spring and repeat until I am buried...

working