jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Are Siberian tigers meaner because of the cold then their counter parts the Afri

1. TheHoleStory profile image79
    TheHoleStoryposted 3 years ago

Are Siberian tigers meaner because of the cold then their counter parts the African tigers?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12209879_f260.jpg

2. Buildreps profile image89
    Buildrepsposted 3 years ago

I never knew there was an African Tiger at all...

1. TheHoleStory profile image79
      TheHoleStoryposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Although conventional wisdom has it that there never have been tigers in Africa, there is evidence from fossils that the sabre-tooth species was found there.

3. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12210468_f260.jpg

Absolutely, yes! That is why Canadians are significantly meaner then more favorable "clim" bipeds. Thus, it is little wonder why Canadians seem to be more dominant in the significantly mean-spirited game called ice hockey. One sport where it seems that violent/mean-spirited behavior is almost legalized. Be very careful around them, when a Canadian says "dance" it is definitely not a love tango it translates to fight!

1. Eric Seidel profile image91
      Eric Seidelposted 3 years agoin reply to this

"So you want to dance, eh!?"
      "Certainly, love to! Should we waltz or..." *gets knocked out*

4. Cheeky Kid profile image96
    Cheeky Kidposted 3 years ago

Well, they just let it go because they can't hold it anymore. But really, I thought the cold never bothered them anyway.

5. Rachel L Alba profile image94
    Rachel L Albaposted 3 years ago

I would be mean if I had to live in Siberia. lol

6. traveleze profile image56
    travelezeposted 3 years ago

They may just be more ''on the kill'' the reason would be there isn't as much ''live prey'' or ''food'' in cold parts of the world.

Thanks
    Lee

7. melissae1963 profile image81
    melissae1963posted 3 years ago

Well, I know that I've been extremely grumpy this week because of the snow and ice we've been having here. Does that make me meaner than the average mum?

8. lawrence01 profile image81
    lawrence01posted 3 years ago

Tigers are lone hunters. If you had to hunt your prey alone you'd be pretty mean. I don't think one is meaner than the other but watching the Sumatran tigers in the local zoo I wouldn't like to get on the wrong end of.one.

working