Which country do you wish to live in for the rest of your life ? Why ?

1. rolaabboud profile image81
    rolaabboudposted 24 months ago

Which country do you wish to live in for the rest of your life ? Why ?

For me, I wish I could live in the Maldives :'( ....

2. gmwilliams profile image87
    gmwilliamsposted 24 months ago

The United States of America, New York City.  This is by far the best country in the world.  The United States has opportunities & one always have a chance to improve & reinvent himself/herself.  The United States have everything one wants.  There is Alaska if one wants Siberia-like climate.  There is Hawaii if one wants a tropical atmosphere.   The United States are an ethnic kaleidoscope of peoples, foods, & culture. 

Then there is New York City, God's City.  What can I say about New York City.  This is the city that has....EVERYTHING-excellent plays, great department stores, great restaurants where almost every cuisine is represented, & a sophisticated ambience.  Yes, Manhattan represents the ultimate New York City but there is Brooklyn.  Brooklyn is the BOROUGH of all boroughs.  It is a hometown, small town atmosphere within the great New York metropolis.

3. Aime F profile image83
    Aime Fposted 24 months ago

I love the country that I currently live in (Canada), but I have a serious case of wanderlust and have always wanted to live in several different countries!  I would love to live in Ireland and Japan for a while, but I think if I were to ultimately plant my roots somewhere in the world other than Canada, I would choose Iceland.  It's such a peaceful, eco-friendly, unique environment.  I don't think I've ever felt as truly at home anywhere else, not even in my actual home!  It's my soul-place.