jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What if someone paid for you to go anywhere you wanted tomorrow. Where would you

1. elayne001 profile image80
    elayne001posted 7 months ago

What if someone paid for you to go anywhere you wanted tomorrow. Where would you go and why?

2. Gina Welds-Hulse profile image94
    Gina Welds-Hulseposted 7 months ago

Japan.  Definitely, Japan.  i have always had a mild obsession with Japan, and it is in fact on my bucket list to travel there.  There is a more ancestral reason got me to go there as well.  However, when I was growing up, up until now, Japanese culture has always appealed to me.

1. RTalloni profile image88
      RTalloniposted 7 months agoin reply to this

Yep, a close second. smile

3. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 7 months ago

Hands down, to see my grands! Reasons? I love them so. They live in amazing places. I love them so. They are growing up too fast. I love them so.

4. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 7 months ago

I would like to go to Sweden to visit a close friend for six years that I have not met. I am also intrigued by Sweden and its culture. The big obstacle is not knowing the language, even though English is spoken by many there in variants. I kinda' am not sure of the traditional food because I am not a big seafood eater. I see I should do more research and maybe get CD series on learning the language in case I do win the lottery.

5. Jagatheesh Er profile image58
    Jagatheesh Erposted 7 months ago

Mars!!!. Last week I saw a movie called Martian. It made me so curious about the Red Planet.It is really a tough task to go there but if someone is paid for my space travel means then my choice would be Mars.

6. Seafarer Mama profile image91
    Seafarer Mamaposted 7 months ago

I would ask if I could delay leaving so that I could attend a special weekend retreat for women in San Francisco next month.

Or I would travel to Hawaii, Ireland or Spain with my daughter.

7. Noel Cabacungan profile image45
    Noel Cabacunganposted 7 months ago

I'll go to Cappadocia in Turkey. Take a hot air balloon hovering above the otherworldly fairy chimneys. It's one on my bucket lists and one of the most difficult to reach geographically and financially.

I'm from the Philippines and currently working in Saudi Arabia. There are no direct flights from the Philippines to Turkey and the distance equates to higher flight costs. From Saudi Arabia, it's not very easy to navigate the visa acquisition route.

working