Michele Travis profile image 69

What can you do if you have a hub that has a lot of comments, but hubpages posts fewer comments.

I have a hub that has over 947 comments, But, hubpages has stopped the comments. There is actually 947 comments on it. If you look at it, it says it has 937 comments. I checked it today and the last few comments are not there. I approved them, but they are not there. Is there anything I can do?

0

Best Answer Larry Wall says

• Michele Travis profile image

Michele Travis 4 years ago

It probably is a computer glitch. Hurricane Sandy may have caused it. I really did not delete anything, and I have seen one hub with over 1,000 comments.

Goody5 profile image84

Goody5 says

teaches12345 profile image92

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

• Michele Travis profile image

Michele Travis 4 years ago

Thank you, I will try this. This hub seems to have deleted 10 of the comments I have approved of.

Marisa Wright profile image94

Marisa Wright says

• Michele Travis profile image

Michele Travis 4 years ago

yes they are real comments, not fake ones, and I have not deleted them. If you look at the hub, it says it had 937 comments, but if you into the hub it says 947 comments, but the comments made in the last 2 months are gone. They are not all mine.

hugheshhrs profile image85

hugheshhrs says

• Michele Travis profile image

Michele Travis 4 years ago

I have gotten emails, and approved the comments.

but after that, nothing more happens.