jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Unable to add caption or source URL to photos

1. Daughter Of Maat profile image99
    Daughter Of Maatposted 4 years ago

All of a sudden, I can't add a Source name, URL or caption to photos after uploading. I can't even get a cursor into the boxes to type anything! This is really frustrating because I can't properly attribute photos! It just started today as I was editing a hub and adding a photo to it. Anyone else have this problem?

1. Living Well Now profile image78
      Living Well Nowposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I hope you will forgive me for asking the obvious, DoM. Did you restart your browser and/or computer? Or use a different computer. I've had browsers (and operating systems) flake out on me to the point where restarting is necessary. I edited a photo source on one of my hubs today and didn't have any problems.

1. Daughter Of Maat profile image99
        Daughter Of Maatposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes actually, I did try all that. The hub tool has been stalling out quite a bit while I'm trying to post a hub, and usually saving and just restarting the tool fixes the problem, but it didn't this time. So I did a full reboot (my computer was running slow anyway) and it still doesn't work. But thank you for the suggestion, sometimes I do forget to try the easy solutions first!

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
          Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having.

Unfortunately, we are still having problems with IE and the suggest link tool.

Are you still having the other issues you described adding url or captions to images?
          If so, can you provide an example URL for a Hub that is exhibiting the problems?

It looks like you are using Internet Explorer 9 in Windows 7.

In general, our site works best with Firefox.

You can download and install Firefox 13 from this site.