SUGGESTION: Notifications about Fan Mail On Our Homepage Feed?

1. NateB11 profile image92
    NateB11posted 4 years ago

I've been noticing sometimes I'll leave a Hubber a fan mail and it won't get approved. I know there are different explanations for this, like they haven't been on in awhile or maybe they don't want to approve it or want to think about it; but it seems more likely they've overlooked it. We have to go to our profile to see that someone has left us fan mail that we need to approve or deny; I think some people might overlook it, or might not go to their profile often. I'm wondering if it might be a good idea, though don't know if it's possible, to have notifications show up in our homepage feed or the notifications at the top.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

The above link will lead you to your fanmail.

However, people have their notification settings under "email settings" under "profile", set to receive when they have fanmail.

The link below is the settings link.

3. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago

I agree that this should be easier to find.  Since it is easy to see how many comments you have on the home page, and notifications, this doesn't seem like a difficult request.  There should be an easy way to see the number of fan mail. The accounts page seems like a good place for this.