jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Creating a Subdomain....

1. J A Thomas profile image60
    J A Thomasposted 4 years ago

Okay this may sound like a redundant question, but I have spent over two hours looking, and I don't see how to create a subdomain that is necessary for google analytics tracking. 

I have gone to all the links for "How to create a Subdomain" and they all return a 404 Error. 

What is the secret?  I tried to search in the threads as well and found no results, but did come across many Hubs that use Subdomain in their names.

Please if you can direct me it would be appreciated.
    Cheers,
    JT

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

google analytics will track the subdomain jathomas.hubpages.co m once you have entered the necessary information.

There is no way to create additional subdomains except to sign up for additional accounts with HubPages.

Why do you want analytics to track an empty subdomain?

J A Thomasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I was going per the instructions of HubPages in the overviw of "Getting Started"  Just trying to follow the rules.  So If I do JaThomas.hubpages.com, this will be an empty subdomain?  that isn't what seems to be indicated in the written tutorial.
        Just trying to do things the right way.
        Thanks for the feedback and answer, It is So very much appreciated!

1. wilderness profile image95
          wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You already have that.  It's right here:

http://jathomas.hubpages.com/

It was setup when you signed up with HP.

You can also find it by clicking "my profile" under your name at the top of this screen.

J A Thomasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for confirming that information.  It is very much appreciated!
            Enjoy the Day!

working