jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Stats are showing updated, but numbers are not changing

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
    Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago

Anyone else having this problem?  I have showed the stats supposedly change, according to the time since last update at the bottom, but the numbers are not reflecting any views whatsoever.

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Stats have been broken for some time now. I don't mean just today, but since at least the 21st. Even when they were updating they weren't showing true figures. HP staff are working on this.

Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Okay, thanks Izzy.  I have not been monitoring the situation that closely. I do remember a week or so ago there was a delay, but then it appeared to be fixed. My work situation is limiting my time keeping "read up" here, lol.  Appreciate the information.

2. Dale Hyde profile image86

I did have some numbers change with the last update. Reckon it is those HP web gremlins again, lol. smile

1. nanderson500 profile image90
          nanderson500posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Mine weren't updating before, but seem to be doing okay now.

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

I've got at least one hub where the HP stats and Google Analytics have absolutely no relation whatsoever.

I have not had the time  to check Google Analytics as of yet, but maybe this evening or tomorrow I shall do a comparison.  Had not thought of that. Thanks.

working