jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Looking to follow

1. Randall Pruitt profile image59
    Randall Pruittposted 4 years ago via iphone

Hello, I am looking for people to follow and read hubs daily. I like anything about the outdoors, business, or healthcare but not mandatory. I'll read anything. Thanks and I look forward to networking with you.

1. WorkAtHomeMums profile image88
      WorkAtHomeMumsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

A similar idea is to follow topics you enjoy so when hubs are published in areas of interest to you, you'll be notified and then you may find hubbers that way who write consistently on a theme. Good luck.

1. missolive profile image92
        missoliveposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This is exactly the suggestion I was going to make. Following the topics you are interested in is a great way to find fellow hubbers that share in your interest. You'll also begin to see the wonderful diversity within those same hubbers. Many do not always stick to one particular topic area.

Welcome to HubPages Randall! smile

By the way, roll your mouse over the top toolbar and click on the icon, explore. Topics should be the first option on the drop down list. cool

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Welcome to HubPages smile choice of who you follow can be done easily. Use the Search bar for your favorite 'topics' and lists of authors and Hubs will show up. Reading is awesome and always wonderful to learn something new. You've found a wonderful community  smile

3. Thelma Alberts profile image82
    Thelma Albertsposted 4 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! You can follow whom you like and in what interest you are in to. Happy hubbing;-)