jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Wants And Desires

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

What is ONE thing YOU would like to do before you die?   As the saying goes, one only has one life and it is indeed fleeting.   Life is very finite and it is wise to fully participate and savor it.   What do you REALLY WANT to do?   What are your fantasies and wildest desires?   Don't be afraid of living your wildest dreams.   To be a bystander in life is totally wasteful and shameful.  If one lives life on the sidelines, he/she will only be filled with regrets later on, wishing for what could be!  One should take life by the horn and do the things HE/SHE really wants to do before it is WAY TOO LATE!

1. 0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

S'like a bucket list of sorts.

I'd like to spend a lot of time by the ocean. Sailing with a competent sailor.
      I'd like to write a book.
      I'd like to return to singing and song writing.
      I'd like to like my body (for once in my life.)
      I'd like to fall in love again and be loved and if that's by my kids father, so be it, but 6 years is too long set my heart aside.

*And as I hit the edit button, I see you said ONE thing. Ack! I'm sorry.

2. 0
      Lybrahposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'd like to travel to Italy and England, possibly China as well.  And Australia would be cool.

3. 0
      Sarra Garrettposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I would like to have animal therapy programs implemented for orphanages and large foster care facilities all across the country.  These programs would not only save a childs life but an animals life as well.  If I could get this to happen then my work here on earth is done.

1. 0
        Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

4. anagham profile image61
      anaghamposted 3 years ago in reply to this

There are so many things I would like to do before I die.. Those things are even listed in my bucket list(and I have made a hub of it).. So I would like to fulfill those wishes before I die...

2. freecampingaussie profile image45
    freecampingaussieposted 3 years ago

Travel around the world with my husband of 3 years exploring new exotic places and our trip starts in a few weeks  ! Watch out world ! Singapore - Europe ,Uk-USA-Canada -Alaska !!

3. MissJamieD profile image81
    MissJamieDposted 3 years ago

I would love to vacation on an isolated, turquoise water, beach/island. I prefer isolation over crowds of people any day, especially if I were to go on a vacation. Some of the photos of isolated beaches and resorts I've seen make me long to visit one if even for only a day, before I die:)

4. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago
    1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I just listened to it again. Larger screen is best.