jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (14 posts)

RESOLVED 3/11: Problems editing a page

1. eddiedogtrainer profile image60
    eddiedogtrainerposted 4 years ago

I am in the middle of writing a new hub. As I was entering the details for an Amazon capsule it went a little funny. It said to edit the capsule again and save as it couldn't before. Now it will not let me edit the page at all. seems to struggle to get there. Is this a case of just wait a while as the servers are having a hard time or is there a problem? Thanks in advance

1. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

@eddiedogtrainer Are you still having problems with your Hub?
      If so, can you provide the URL and/or title for the specific Hub?
      Once we have a bit more info, we can research the issue further.

1. eddiedogtrainer profile image60
        eddiedogtrainerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It seems to be fine today. I guess it just slowed down. It seemed to be mainly the adding of amazon modules. The url is...
        http://eddiedogtrainer.hubpages.com/hub … ng-collars
        But as I say it seems to be fine now.
        Thanks

2. sallybea profile image97
      sallybeaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You are not alone, I can't edit an image on any of my Hubs so it is not just a problem with the Amazon capsules.

2. eddiedogtrainer profile image60

I have managed to get back into the page but I continue to have problems with the Amazon capsule. It has one product in it and when I try to add others it says it cannot save. Should i do only one product per capsule?

3. Azure11 profile image89
    Azure11posted 4 years ago

I am having a lot of problems editing - I just keep getting 'loading' but i can't save the edits if I manage to do them and I can't add a new image sad

4. leahlefler profile image96
    leahleflerposted 4 years ago

I'm having the same issues - I'm sure it will be fixed once the HP staff is in the office. I'm writing the rest of my article in a Word document at the moment.

Things are just a bit wonky this morning. I blame it on Daylight Saving Time.

5. eddiedogtrainer profile image60

I have a feeling the Hubpages servers are struggling along at the moment. Maybe a big update or maintenance work. Hope it is not too long. Here's hoping your hub work manages to get finished soon.

1. profile image0
      Beth37posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Now that seems like a normal response to a 1st world problem.

6. Barbara Kay profile image86
    Barbara Kayposted 4 years ago

I'm having problems going into the edit mode. I just get a blank white page. I had trouble getting on the site earlier. I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

7. eddiedogtrainer profile image60

Seems to be working fine again now.

8. SAM ELDER profile image77
    SAM ELDERposted 4 years ago

I still have some problems

9. Azure11 profile image89
    Azure11posted 4 years ago

I'm so glad some of you are confident it will be fixed soon. A bit like the outage that I think lasted 8 hours in October if I remember rightly. It's a shame the internet actually runs 24/7 rather than HubPages support which runs 8/5. I'm not going to hold my breath...

10. rhonda-ryan profile image60
    rhonda-ryanposted 4 years ago

but why this is happening???

Closed to reply

working