jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Google Analytics

1. adamschwartz profile image89
    adamschwartzposted 3 years ago

How exactly do I paste the code into each individual hub, the code capsule, say it's only for people who are actually writing hubs on program code, I may be missing something obvious but can someone point me in the right direction?

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi, Adam. If you haven't already, go to https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/ and put your Anaylitics code in the Reporting Settings. Then HP will automatically insert your code in all your hubs.

1. adamschwartz profile image89
        adamschwartzposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks I just realized I had it set up correctly all the time, just didn't know where to look for the results, appreciate the help though.

1. wilderness profile image97
          wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It will take analytics time - weeks perhaps - to collect enough data to give meaningful results.

2. lovebuglena profile image92
    lovebuglenaposted 3 years ago

You cannot have any code in your hubs with the exception of a few HTML basic formatting tags. If you are writing a hub on programming languages or other such related content you can use the code capsule to showcase an example of programming code as that's what the code capsule is.

3. dragoncity profile image61
    dragoncityposted 3 years ago

Yea, you can't use any other code except basic HTML for formatting as lovebuglena has mentioned. I would def check the HubPages "help" section for more information.