jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Deleted hub

1. dwelburn profile image99
    dwelburnposted 2 years ago

I just re-wrote my coffee hub and deleted the original. The new one is very different (hence the deletion rather than a simple re-write) but it does contain some material that is identical to the original. So does anyone know how long I need to wait before I can publish the new one without activating a duplicate content warning? Thanks.

1. The Examiner-1 profile image84
      The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

At least 1 week and then check to make sure that it is gone. Enter the title, or URL, of the previous one to see if it comes up.

2. ArtDiva profile image84
    ArtDivaposted 2 years ago

I wish I knew, also. Have reworked one of mine. Published, although still only one who sees it. Was propmted to enter my phone and a verification code. Other than this, think this is all there is to it, except the wait. New to hubpages, also.

3. lisavollrath profile image87
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

If you're using Google Webmaster Tools, you can deindex your hub there. It disappears within 24 hours.

4. dwelburn profile image99
    dwelburnposted 2 years ago

Thanks for your help with this. I just wondered if it might be different due to the fact that the original was actually on Hubpages. But I'll deindex it and publish the new one in a few days time.