jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

How to Delete Disapproved Adsense Account?

1. mjkamrul profile image85
    mjkamrulposted 24 months ago

I want to delete my disapproved adsense account on HP ( previously applied and active for 1 day but later rejected and finally not fully approved) now I want to add my new approved account on HP got from other blog site using another mail. I'm confused when I see the warning .. you have publisher id ca pub ***** associate with your account and may have been rejected ................... so what can i do now? is there any value for disapproved adsense account or pub id?

2. Naveed Ahmed 624 profile image80
    Naveed Ahmed 624posted 24 months ago

If your account is disapproved, then I think you cannot login to your disapproved account too. Is it so? If you cannot login, then there is nothing to worry about.

In this situation you only need to remove the current AdSense association at Hubpages. For this you might see a button titled " Configure" in your Account Earning Settings. Click this button and select "Yes" for the Question "Do you already have a Google AdSense Account".

Next you'll be provided a way through to change the AdSense association to your new AdSense account.

3. mjkamrul profile image85

It's great and I'll try to follow this instruction. Thanks bro

4. mjkamrul profile image85

Also one thing to know -- now I've adsense associated with another mail. So, should I change my HP mail to current adsense mail? If yes, what will be about my paypal. Because my paypal mail is associated with HP when joined.

1. Maina Ndungu profile image87
      Maina Ndunguposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Hae there,
      Adsense and Paypal are 2 very different platforms. You don't have to use the same Email address for both.

5. mjkamrul profile image85
    mjkamrulposted 23 months ago

That's fine. Thank you

6. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 23 months ago

Adsense email and hub pages email had to be the same for me.  Your pay pal is a separate entity so it does not have to be same as adsense or hp email.