jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

eBay Partners

1. parkerk393 profile image82
    parkerk393posted 7 years ago

I tried to set up an affiliate account with eBay (eBay Partners), and they declined my request. I filled out everything correctly, I just don't know why they didn't accept my application. Any suggestions or comments?

Thanks smile

2. johnb0127 profile image78
    johnb0127posted 7 years ago

Im having trouble with mine too...

3. bill komissaroff profile image88
    bill komissaroffposted 7 years ago

Same thing happened to me.  I submitted an application and then about five days later I received the following response:

Thank you for applying to the eBay Partner Network. Unfortunately, we cannot accept your application at this time. If you have questions regarding this process, please contact eBay Partner Network customer support.

4. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Search the forums - a lot of people got rejected. Nobody knows why...

5. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

I got accepted a long time ago (10-11 months). I heard (not a good source) that they aren't accepting too many applications because people think it to be a "get rich quick" thing and everyone is applying at once.

6. johnb0127 profile image78
    johnb0127posted 7 years ago

Hmm thats weird....

7. parkerk393 profile image82
    parkerk393posted 7 years ago

Thanks a lot guys. I bet you're right thranax, probably too many people were applying and now they only accept a few applications. Thanks everybody!

8. Drwibble profile image60
    Drwibbleposted 7 years ago

I have been rejected as well sad

9. brawnydt profile image59
    brawnydtposted 7 years ago

Ebay is very particular about who they allow in. Keep trying. They want to see a good quality website that you will use to promote them. So if you have a good website, just list that as your page even if you don't plan on putting ebay on it.

Just keep trying, they are very choosy.