jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Is QAP Clogged?

1. Arachnea profile image84
    Arachneaposted 2 years ago

I posted two hubs last night at around 9 PM CST. One cleared QAP in about an hour. The other still hasn't cleared and been featured. Is anyone else having the same issue? I may need to post to the tech topic if so.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image82
    The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago

The quality or content is probably different than the other. Perhaps it received several various ratings on Hub Hopper and they are taking longer to decide. Then there is always checking out the photos and links too.

Arachneaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

From my pov the quality isn't different. It's another interview like the other that did complete QAP. The topic is different but related tangentially to the other. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

NOTE: I went back for a reread, and it seems that the first part of the first module was edited out in error. I wonder if that could be the problem.

1. The Examiner-1 profile image82
        The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Possibly, it could make the content seem confusing to read. As you said you will have to wait and see.
        They may also have more inflow while doing your second Hub. That happens sometimes.

Arachneaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I hope that's the problem. Thanks. Anyway, I've unpublished and republished it a few times. I'm hoping that and the repair of the missing text resolves the issue. Not resolved yet, but not giving up hope. wink

Doing the unpublish/republish thing may slow it down. That may move yours farther down the list. I hope that it all works out for you. smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
            Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

There's no need to unpublish and republish.   All you need to do is make an edit and save the Hub, that will send it through QAP again automatically.

3. Arachnea profile image84
    Arachneaposted 2 years ago

Figured out the problem. I hadn't thought about the number of links to the same domain. I usually don't have any problems with this HP rule. So, I have since tweaked it and am waiting again for approval.

Congratulations. I just published a Hub about 9 PM and I will probably sign off tonight before it goes through so I should see it tomorrow morning.

working