jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

How much u are making from adsense ?

1. Rinnegan XV profile image62
    Rinnegan XVposted 22 months ago

hey friends i am new here and i discovered here is tht hubpages is really a friendly community...... as because of the fact that bloggers actually those persons who have feelings to help each other. and no doubt hubpages is actually the real bloggers place !!!
    however i am just curious about how much u people are making in one month through adsense only and with how many views/hubs ?
    thanks for the help smile

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 22 months ago

To discuss such stats is a violation of both the HubPages and AdSense Terms Of Service.

Other users are not going to tell you their info.

1. Rinnegan XV profile image62
      Rinnegan XVposted 22 months ago in reply to this

but its a normal discussion about achievements i dont think its right to be a violation

1. relache profile image87
        relacheposted 22 months ago in reply to this

You may not think it's right (your opinion can be whatever you feel) HOWEVER as you have signed up as both a user of HubPages and AdSense, you have already agreed to and accepted those rules to not talk about those details by the very act of joining those services.

That's why it is important to read and understand any terms of service before you sign anything.

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89
          Patty Inglish, MSposted 22 months ago in reply to this

3. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 22 months ago

You might get one or two that will tell you how little they have earned on HubPages out of frustration, but it is a violation to say how much we earn (they do not care). People earning two to three figures a month (for example) just will not tell and risk losing their accounts.

4. pumpkincat210 profile image88
    pumpkincat210posted 22 months ago

configuring adsense can be tricky and you really need to read through their instructions and other people's hubs on how to maximize your profit.  and while one person can have a great hub but not know the ins and outs of adsense they may make nothing,  and vice versa. Google's algorithm is ever changing so its not something you can set up and just ignore, the same with hubs.

5. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 22 months ago

I have no problem itemizing my earnings for 2014. Here they are:

12 Drummers Drumming
    Eleven Pipers Piping
    Ten Lords a Leaping
    Nine Ladies Dancing
    Eight Maids a Milking
    Seven Swans a Swimming
    Six Geese a Laying
    Five Golden Rings
    Four Calling Birds