jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Can you have two Hub accounts linked to the same adsense / paypal

1. Gamer G profile image87
    Gamer Gposted 22 months ago

My wife and I will be writing here and I was wondering if we could each have our account but have all the adsense / analytics / paypal the same.  Can someone with multiple accounts in your household confirm?

1. Solaras profile image93
      Solarasposted 22 months ago in reply to this

2. Barbara Kay profile image84
      Barbara Kayposted 22 months ago in reply to this

My understanding is that you can only have 1 Google Adsense  account per household anyways, so you have to do it this way. If you want two, you can check it out. I could be wrong.

1. Writer Fox profile image81
        Writer Foxposted 22 months ago in reply to this

To have two accounts using the same address you will need two different payee names and different bank accounts, each in the exact name of the payee.  Or, you can set up one as an individual account and one as a business account:
        https://support.google.com/adsense/answ … ic=1319756

3. agvulpes profile image88
      agvulpesposted 22 months ago in reply to this

That is 'exactly' how my wife and I operate our accounts!
      As someone has pointed out each HubPages account (each with their own seperate Gmail) must reach the $50 payout to get paid into PayPal. smile

2. Gamer G profile image87
    Gamer Gposted 22 months ago

3. SmartAndFun profile image92
    SmartAndFunposted 22 months ago

As Solarus already answered, yes you can. Something that's good to know is that if you join the HP ad program, each HP account must individually reach the $50 earnings threshold before you will be paid; earnings are not combined. AdSense will accumulate earnings from all your sites and pay you once your sites together reach the payout threshold.