jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Hi

1. profile image60
    ladyvenusposted 7 years ago

I just want to ask how will I get adds from amazon.com associates since they have given me associate ID already. I already knew how to paste adsense code but Im finding it hard to do with amazon. Anybody could help me. Thank you.

2. bgpappa profile image85
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago

There is an amazon capsule you add to your hub.  Then you pick items or have Amazon pick items by keywords.

3. imadork profile image81
    imadorkposted 7 years ago

http://hubpages.com/help/AmazonAssociates

Click link
    Go to the last step

4. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages smile Lady Venus

5. profile image60

Thanks for all the answer. But I received an email just today that amazon.com associates will not be paying referrals anymore. And maybe it means no revenue coming from them anymore. Maybe a sort of cost cutting. How about you did you received that email too?. If so then there's no sense anymore asking this question if I should have known  that they will changed policy effective May 1, 2009.

1. sunforged profile image64
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

thats not what the email said, hubpages is unaffected by the change

1. profile image60
        ladyvenusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

really but thats what I received. Anyway ok I will try amazon if it still accept adds on my hub. Thanks anyway

1. Lissie profile image87
          Lissieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The email said that Amazon would no longer pay for paid for referral ads - so long as you are not running a PPC campaign on your hubs you are fine :-)

6. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I think you can still get a commission from sales. hmm we just dont get paid for sending people to Amazon. Hopefully I have that right.

7. profile image60

Hi emadork thanks for that link. I already have placed my Amazon code to my Hubpages account. Now can I ask also about the ebay is there any code needed too? .Thanks

1. imadork profile image81
      imadorkposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Not sure if you found it out already but here is a link:
      https://publisher.ebaypartnernetwork.co … lang=en-US

1. profile image60
        ladyvenusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks but you see I been able to paste it well and already have amazon ads . Just don't know if will earn from that hehehe

working