jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Problem adding photos

1. lbrummer profile image93
    lbrummerposted 18 months ago

This morning I'm having trouble adding photos while editing hubs.  Is this a new problem or is it just a fluke that will correct itself?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Sorry for any problems you had with images.
      There were some image related issues that we deployed updates to address.
      Here is a forum thread.

If you are still having issues, please try clearing your browser cache and restarting your computer as a first step.
      If you are still having problems after the cache clear, please email us at team@hubpages.com and let us know the Hub URL and/or title and we can look into it further.

2. LadyFiddler profile image73
    LadyFiddlerposted 18 months ago

I was having the same problem the picture is uploading but goes blank just continue working when you preview it you will see the pics is there , but being hidden for some reason. After it is published you will see them.

3. Lady Lorelei profile image79
    Lady Loreleiposted 18 months ago

I did up a new Hub yesterday and the photos kept disappearing as well. I would add a module further down as I worked and a photo or two from above would disappear. Hopefully they all show up when it publishes.

4. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image93
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 18 months ago

I'm having trouble, too - I even tried loading from my own images, and the citations & links appear in the capsule fields, but the photos don't load.

5. 0
    Laurie Viposted 18 months ago

Same problem here so you're not alone. I thought it was my picture because the first two uploaded with no problem.