jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Problem adding photos

1. lbrummer profile image92
    lbrummerposted 2 years ago

This morning I'm having trouble adding photos while editing hubs.  Is this a new problem or is it just a fluke that will correct itself?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Sorry for any problems you had with images.
      There were some image related issues that we deployed updates to address.
      Here is a forum thread.
      http://hubpages.com/forum/post/2729401

If you are still having issues, please try clearing your browser cache and restarting your computer as a first step.
      If you are still having problems after the cache clear, please email us at team@hubpages.com and let us know the Hub URL and/or title and we can look into it further.

2. LadyFiddler profile image74
    LadyFiddlerposted 2 years ago

I was having the same problem the picture is uploading but goes blank just continue working when you preview it you will see the pics is there , but being hidden for some reason. After it is published you will see them.

3. Lady Lorelei profile image78
    Lady Loreleiposted 2 years ago

I did up a new Hub yesterday and the photos kept disappearing as well. I would add a module further down as I worked and a photo or two from above would disappear. Hopefully they all show up when it publishes.

4. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image95
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 2 years ago

I'm having trouble, too - I even tried loading from my own images, and the citations & links appear in the capsule fields, but the photos don't load.

5. profile image0
    Laurie Viposted 2 years ago

Same problem here so you're not alone. I thought it was my picture because the first two uploaded with no problem.

working