jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (13 posts)

1. j_barnhart4 profile image84
    j_barnhart4posted 7 years ago

I'm new to Hubpages.  I was told about this site by funride so I decided to check it out.  I signed up yesterday and just wanted to say HI.  I think I'm going to enjoy it here.  I like to write about parenting and mom stuff and I love reading funny mommy stories so if you write hubs about that, send them my way.  I hope to get to know more of you soon.  Thanks - Jessica

1. rmshdc profile image60
      rmshdcposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to the club, Jessica!  You will find lot of friendly people here.

2. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

Welcome, Jessica.  Glad you've found the forums--it's a great place to get questions answered, pick up tips from veteran members, and just shoot the breeze with your fellow hubbers!

I'm Maddie Ruud, and I'm the Community Manager here.  If you ever have occasion to email team(at)hubpages(dot)com, it's most likely me who'll answer. wink

Looking forward to seeing more of you!

3. JamaGenee profile image87
    JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages, Jessica!

4. j_barnhart4 profile image84
    j_barnhart4posted 7 years ago

Thanks guys...nice to meet you.

5. sassychic profile image61
    sassychicposted 7 years ago

Welcome! Hope you enjoy this place I know I have! I have been her for about three months! I stumbled upon this place by accident! Hope you enjoy it as much I do here!

Check out my stuff, art work, articles etc.!
    I'd love it!

6. WeddingConsultant profile image82
    WeddingConsultantposted 7 years ago

Welcome Jessica, it's so nice to have you on board! I'm glad you found us- and through Funride, no less. (He's great)

7. GeneriqueMedia profile image60
    GeneriqueMediaposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, again, Jessica!

I'm some-what of a newb, too, but there's never been any harm in the blind encouraging the blind...right?

Good luck, hope you hit a good nerve, and NEVER be afraid to ask a relevant question!

8. 60
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

Just joined a few days ago myself Jessica and I am hooked to the place, so big welcome from me.

9. DarleneMarie profile image60
    DarleneMarieposted 7 years ago

Jessica, HubPages is a great place for meeting others, learning, getting information or being thoroughly entertained!

10. ctpi262 profile image61
    ctpi262posted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages Jessica! I joined here fairly recently myself and have been loving it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

11. Anna Marie Bowman profile image93
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 7 years ago

Welcome, Jessica!!!  Glad to see all the new faces around here!!!  So many new people!  Welcome to you all!!!

12. Purple Perl profile image81
    Purple Perlposted 7 years ago

Welcome,Jessica! You are among friends here.Fellow hubbers who began hubbing like you and are willing to lend a helping hand should you require it.smile