jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

i'am new and need suggestion.

1. 59
    zack007posted 15 months ago

why i'am seeing this?

Please review the automatically generated warning below, and correct the problem if possible. These warnings are only visible to you, the author. Please click on the warning to learn more.

NOTE: A substantial portion of the content on this hub appears on other pages
    Please review the moderator set alert below, and correct any problem they identify if possible.

This Hub contains text that also appears on another site or Hub, or is substantially similar to another work. Duplicate content is not permitted on HubPages. In order for this Hub to be republished, you will need to ensure that its content is original. If you previously published this content elsewhere and it has been recently removed, it can take up to 8 hours for our system to recognize that removal.

Please note that the issue of duplicate content is completely separate from issues of plagiarism or copyright. All that it means is that we found text very similar to what is contained in this Hub elsewhere on the Web.

If you would like to make changes to the Hub in order to bring it into compliance, please do so and then click the Submit for Publication button. We will review your Hub, and if appropriate, republish it. This process can take up to 72 hours. Repeatedly publishing or submitting for publication Hubs that contain duplicate content will result in the banning of your account.

This Hub needs to be revised before it can be published.

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Because an automated filter can tell you are not following the rules for publishing content on this site.

You will want to read the rules before going any further.

1. 59
        zack007posted 15 months ago in reply to this

thank you.

2. littlething profile image82
    littlethingposted 15 months ago

Did you publish you hub somewhere else prior to trying to put it on HP? If you did, that's why you got this warning.

1. 59
      zack007posted 15 months ago in reply to this

yes i did in my blog and thanks for you advice.

3. lovebuglena profile image91
    lovebuglenaposted 15 months ago

Google frowns upon duplicate content that is why HubPages and other sites want people publishing something that is already published elsewhere online.

If you want to publish this hub you will have to remove the content from your blog first.

4. erorantes profile image32
    erorantesposted 15 months ago

Hubpages learning center can explain what you need for your hub. You need to read the instructions for your hub. The rules are simple and efficient to write a perfect article.  You will have a lot of reading the rules. Good luck to you.