jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Keywords when writing the article

1. Stacie Writes profile image82
    Stacie Writesposted 10 months ago

Hello hubbers,
    I am new here. I have posted several articles. Of course when writing them I didn't think too much about keywords and how to get traffic, algorithms etc. Therefore, my question is whatever you do any research when posting the article and how do you do it?I'd appreciate some tips.

1. emi sue profile image82
      emi sueposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Hi! I don't focus a whole lot on the keywords, but I do try to make sure that my title is something that I would search of I were searching my topic.   If that makes any sense.
      I could probably  use some help with keywords too.

1. calculus-geometry profile image86
        calculus-geometryposted 10 months ago in reply to this

+1 best advice

2. greenmind profile image83
    greenmindposted 10 months ago

If you get serious about keywords, the Google Adwords "Keyword Planner" is really useful.

3. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 10 months ago

You have my attention. Or not. Expand your bio.

4. Stacie Writes profile image82
    Stacie Writesposted 10 months ago

What can I say understanding keywords and google search engine algorithm is like trying to catch your own tail. Just some seconds ago you could swear you caught it, but it slipped away.

Regarding Keywords Planner, although I am sure I will use it, but still I can not share my opinion with you.

Google search unique content, yet google advise you to use keyword planners, that everybody is looking for. You have to be unique, yet you use same stuff that other use. Contradict me, if I am wrong.
    I am looking for a niche. But I doubt things I am writing now will be interesting to anyone. I like sharing opinion and having interesting approaches on well-known themes. Yet, I guess this is so stand-offish. Why would I think someone will be interested in my opinions.

1. emi sue profile image82
      emi sueposted 10 months ago in reply to this

You took the words right out of my mouth.
      I don't have a specific niche, yet. I focus more on writing what I am. Passionate about in the moment and focus more on practicing writing quality hubs.
      It's been really hard for me to pick a niche to stick with.

5. willmcwryter profile image52
    willmcwryterposted 10 months ago

yahh i don't know about keywords or even keyword planners?! who can plan for tht stuff, me, i'm just a writer. i'm going to be signing books one day. just write your heart out.