I have more that 1000 pageview, on my site blogforblogger.com, hubpages and other blogs. But no cliks on that please visit the site and please give me suggetion improve my earning.
- you will get your self banned from Adsense in short order if you suggest people "help" you like that - don't be so silly.
- your blog is about a technical topic- technical people don't click ads
- your blog is well written - why would I want to click an ad if I am busy reading your content
- your site is very poorly optimized I am seeing ads from travel to self-help - you should only show one post on the front page and that should be carefully optimized for your keyword
- can I suggest you read my recent hub - it may help you if you are willing to learn
-why are you blogging about adsense as you clearly know nothing about it?
There are 2 possible reasons:
1) adsene ID not set up correctly;
2) low-quality, non-targeted traffic.
I setup everything correctly, my blog content is unique and self written and also best. But I don't know why there is no click.
3) all those 1000 pageviews may all be from you?
I have google analytic and I can track all visitor, Most of from USA and Canada, Now 1345 and one click.
it takes time, so be patient.
Also, not a good idea to ask people in the forum to click ads.
After 1000 views, things start to take off a little.
BTW, is AdSense account showing 1000 impressions with 0 clicks? It's important, because 40% of hubviews go to HP share and do not contain your AdSense ads.
by rancidTaste8 years ago
How does Google AdSense pay for page impression? I amn't clear about that and so I ask it? Would you please help about that?Thanks
by Bible Studies6 years ago
I got into an interesting discussion on another thread, and thought it would make a good thread itself. The question of the day is how do you feel about other hubbers clicking on an ad in your hubs?Personally I really...
by Doctor J9 years ago
How long does it take to make money with hubpages? After 160 views on 10 hubs they tell me I have 0 clicks. Is something wrong?
by Melanie Shebel6 years ago
I have noticed that upon removing Kontera from my hubs that my AdSense earnings went up. Kontera seemed pretty useless even when I was earning with it because the click were not really all that profitable. One AdSense...
by Pamela Lipscomb4 years ago
I just to 1 Adsense click for $37.54. I have gotten the occasional 10 or $12 once or twice a year; but these feels like, someone is trying to hurt me. What advertiser would pay that much for 1 click? ...
by Steve Andrews6 years ago
Can it go against Google rules if they have deliberately done this thinking they are helping you? I am worried because I just had a comment posted saying "thumbs up and adsense."
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.