I have more that 1000 pageview, on my site blogforblogger.com, hubpages and other blogs. But no cliks on that please visit the site and please give me suggetion improve my earning.
- you will get your self banned from Adsense in short order if you suggest people "help" you like that - don't be so silly.
- your blog is about a technical topic- technical people don't click ads
- your blog is well written - why would I want to click an ad if I am busy reading your content
- your site is very poorly optimized I am seeing ads from travel to self-help - you should only show one post on the front page and that should be carefully optimized for your keyword
- can I suggest you read my recent hub - it may help you if you are willing to learn
-why are you blogging about adsense as you clearly know nothing about it?
There are 2 possible reasons:
1) adsene ID not set up correctly;
2) low-quality, non-targeted traffic.
I setup everything correctly, my blog content is unique and self written and also best. But I don't know why there is no click.
3) all those 1000 pageviews may all be from you?
I have google analytic and I can track all visitor, Most of from USA and Canada, Now 1345 and one click.
it takes time, so be patient.
Also, not a good idea to ask people in the forum to click ads.
After 1000 views, things start to take off a little.
BTW, is AdSense account showing 1000 impressions with 0 clicks? It's important, because 40% of hubviews go to HP share and do not contain your AdSense ads.
by Doctor J9 years ago
How long does it take to make money with hubpages? After 160 views on 10 hubs they tell me I have 0 clicks. Is something wrong?
by rancidTaste8 years ago
How does Google AdSense pay for page impression? I amn't clear about that and so I ask it? Would you please help about that?Thanks
by ryankett7 years ago
I have earnings of 1p today.... but no clicks.... this has never happened before, and I was wondering if anybody knows why this may be?Not that I am moaning, an incredibly slow day for traffic this end.... so every...
by Bible Studies6 years ago
I got into an interesting discussion on another thread, and thought it would make a good thread itself. The question of the day is how do you feel about other hubbers clicking on an ad in your hubs?Personally I really...
by Melanie Shebel6 years ago
I have noticed that upon removing Kontera from my hubs that my AdSense earnings went up. Kontera seemed pretty useless even when I was earning with it because the click were not really all that profitable. One AdSense...
by Dan Harmon4 years ago
I got a click today! Between using HPads and the changes made to adsense I seldom get any clicks. It's been two weeks since the last one (about 10,000 views), but I got one today! I'm so excited!It was...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.