jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

PLEASE help w/ feedback on my Hub: Snorkeling Molokini Crater in Maui

1. 67
    aleigh-rayposted 4 months ago

I already posted once with no replies.  Please read and give feedback as I have changed soooo many times!  Thanks.  Will you please give feedback on my Hub Snorkeling Molokini Crater in Maui (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. RonElFran profile image97
      RonElFranposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I didn't see a lot wrong with your hub. I did notice one typo: you use "uninhibited" in your second paragraph where you probably meant "uninhabited." Other than that, it seems like a creditable effort, especially for a first hub. I would think snorkeling enthusiasts might find it interesting. If you continue having trouble getting it published, I'd suggest emailing the HP team to see if you can get some specific info about the problem.

1. 67
        aleigh-rayposted 3 months ago in reply to this

I just wanted to thank you for taking your time to help me!

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image95
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 months ago in reply to this

Your hub seems to veer off topic as it progresses.  I would stick to the snorkeling and forget about things such as excursion costs, environmental issues, etc.

It would be great to see more photos and a few videos and perhaps share some of the adventures you have had as a snorkeler there.

Also, get rid of the ad for the snorkel mask.  That has nothing to do with your topic, is misplaced and will be seen as spam.

1. 67

I appreciate your help, thanks.

3. erorantes profile image30
      erorantesposted 3 months ago in reply to this

I like your article about Maui. The pictures are beautiful. One of the pictures need a subtitle . The hubs allow three pictures. Maybe, you can have four images . You need to read the hub learning center to see the rules. The organization needs a little work . You can use numbers to itemize sentences and words. It is easier to read for me. Others , they find it too busy. It is best to follow the rules and you pass your hub.  I wish you good luck with your writing mister Aleiigh Rey.

1. 67

Thank you!