jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Re: Adsense - Is it just me or....

1. girly_girl09 profile image80
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

Is it just me or does web traffic slow down on Thursdays? Keep in mind, I only have two weeks of data to go from lol, but last Thursday and this Thursday were my worst days when it comes to earnings and traffic.

Anyone else notice this or is it a really weird fluke on my end?

2. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Today was my best earnings day in two months. Traffic wasn't so great though.

3. girly_girl09 profile image80
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

Well that's good! hehe

My organic traffic was half of what it was over the last few days....really weird.

4. JamaGenee profile image88
    JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago

Traffic drops off here on the weekends.  Because of the international dateline and time zone differences, it's already the weekend in some parts of the world.

1. Lissie profile image85
      Lissieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hmm no its not - in New Zealand - the first significant country its only 9pm Friday! I suspect the OP has far too little data to make a valid comparison for. I kinda notice that August sucks and January but Feb and Dec are very good months- but it depends on what types of hubs you have to a great extent

5. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Yup...on me down days I usually am posting my urls here n there but try gettin extra reading material online before those days tongue lol but not spamming, k, lol

6. BristolBoy profile image82
    BristolBoyposted 7 years ago

I have found that Thursday's are quite good.  However, generally my best day is often Saturday, although I expect that is due to the content of one of my hubs.

7. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

You'd have to wait until you had at least thousands of unique daily visitors before trying to track any trends.

8. JoeM profile image60
    JoeMposted 7 years ago

My best days are by far Tuesdays.  I haven't the foggiest idea why - but that is the day I seem to earn the most with Adsense on.

9. aniketgore profile image72
    aniketgoreposted 7 years ago

Weekends my traffic drop to 30-40 and its very funny.