jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

get money without click

1. Zeta Sfico profile image60
    Zeta Sficoposted 7 years ago

i wonder if it's possible to earn from adsense without any clicks. it's strange.

1. BristolBoy profile image82
      BristolBoyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes it is.  In addition to pay per click (PPC) they also sometimes pay per impression as well.

2. freelanceworld profile image61
      freelanceworldposted 7 years ago in reply to this

YES, it possible & happening.
      Google adsense serves two types of ads on hubpages.
      1) Pay Per click (PPC) - which pay when somebody clicks them
      2) Pay Per Impression - which pay when ads are shown number of times. Thats per thousand views. No need for anybody to clcik those.

Generally the ads paying based on impression are low paying ads and revenue generated  from them will be quite less, except if you Hub traffic is huge.

Hope that helps
      Cheers smile

1. 60
        MSmithHubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Frankly speaking, this is the first time I heard impression will pay for adsense. Is it some kind of special arrangement for hubpages?

2. bgpappa profile image85
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago

I have been earning quite a bit without clicks.  I am getting clicks too, but its nice to have additional monies.

3. getpaidtopost profile image61
    getpaidtopostposted 7 years ago

yes I have seen this, you get on average $0.005 per impression of a ppi. Adbrite is also a good one for the full page impressions however dont think we can use on hubpages.

4. girly_girl09 profile image79
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

A good portion of what I earned this weekend came from impressions, really weird. I think it might be that advertisers chose to do that over Memorial Day weekend? There seems to be a correlation between the two, for me. Usually I'd earned a maximum of $0.10 cents a day from impressions, now it's more like a couple of bucks each day for the weekend. Will be interesting to see if it returns to normal over this week. I hope so, because I'd rather get more from clicks!

1. ngureco profile image86
      ngurecoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I also had a similar observation and was more marked on Hubpages than other sites?

5. BristolBoy profile image82
    BristolBoyposted 7 years ago

It may be linked to the increase in adverts on hubpages, and I have also noticed there are a larger number of vidual ads which are probably more like to be payment per impression than teh text ads.

6. Janet21 profile image78
    Janet21posted 7 years ago

You can add me to the group getting money with no clicks.  Usually just .01-.02, though, for impressions.