Annoying Co-Worker

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (40 posts)
  1. wesleycox profile image70
    wesleycoxposted 14 years ago

This co-worker made me very angry four days ago because he opened a box that had my name on it and took four things out.  Granted these items are easily acquired but I did the footwork for them.  Anyway that initially made me mad, the next thing is he had a sorry excuse for doing it.  "Well you took one thing from (other guy)."  Of course not true as those items are still all there.  Next this scumbag didn't even have the intestinal fortitude to say something to my face, and instead wrote it on the white-board at work.  I am sure he will try to be friendly with me again, but I ain't havin that.  I would like some suggestions of what to say. 

I considered, "You are a worthless, immature, syphillitic son of a wh**e and are not worth the breath this just cost me."

What do you think.

1. Davinagirl3 profile image61
      Davinagirl3posted 14 years agoin reply to this

This guy sounds like a menace, and I am sure your supervisors would not like to know that there is stealing going on in the workplace.  Do what you think is right, but protect your stuff.  If he would steal personal items, he might not be the best employee.

2. AsherKade profile image58
      AsherKadeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm sorry, I know we can't plug our hubs in forums, but dude, you really nee to read my hub on how to annoy your coworker. It's funny shit AND has coping skills that work...yea, I am not asking for traffic, but what I'd say here I already said there...

2. wesleycox profile image70

I even thought of taking the hinge pins out of his door.  That would be uproariously funny!!!

3. Apepperson profile image61
    Apeppersonposted 14 years ago

I agree, turn him in. I'm sure the company would be happy to know that he's a thief.

4. lrohner profile image68
    lrohnerposted 14 years ago

Gee, I was thinking gobs of Crazy Glue on his chair. Or how about painting his initials on the glass of the copy machine in whiteout? How about broadcasting a message either via PC or intercom that his sex therapist is on the line and wants to reschedule his next appointment? I know, I know. Submit a letter of resignation in his name! That'll get him? (...or her.)

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol yes I vote this option , please oh please  do it , then  report back n give us all another laugh

sex therapist is on the line lol or even theres a message from fill in blank clinic (nudge ,wink)...

and slip a laxative into his coffee smile, he will on the run all day lol

5. AsherKade profile image58
    AsherKadeposted 14 years ago

by the way, my jerk coworker is going to a disciplinary hearing this week because he is that bad....so I am probably the authority on this subject,.....
    smile

Its a great hub , everyone go read it and hit the rate up button smile

1. AsherKade profile image58

You are soooo sweet eagle...I'm sorry for"violating" the carnal sin, but really, shitty coworkers need a hub and need a little payback. Yea, I'm Christian, LEO, and have sworn to protect my country,but I have been tortured for years, and want to help another hubber....

No I hear that ,totally!! and being Christian well meek doesnt mean weak lol..gotta use that brain after all.

Promote your hubs, your worth it !

Gosh I used to work for this cafe that was run by super religious people...most challenging job I ever had!!

so heavenly minded they were of no earthly use lol if ya get my drift. lol

6. GeoHoliday2009 profile image59
    GeoHoliday2009posted 14 years ago

Being nice is not an option here. Be professional, your co-worker made mistake and have to face the consequences of his/her action.

ok, how do you be professional when they unlock your office and destroy a bunch of stuff???

1. Jane@CM profile image60
        Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you joking, my boss use to do that to me, I'd come in and my office floor would be covered with what was on my desk.  Jerk.

It's not a boss and it's not a superior...he is a class A jerk...

7. AsherKade profile image58
    AsherKadeposted 14 years ago

one of my friendly-coworkers said put nasty garbage in his(offending coworker) garbage can because the jerk went through my garbage one time and found personal info on a memo and gave it to the boss...the guy had flies in his garbage and had the hardest time getting rid of them!
    big_smile

8. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

Here's what I'd do if I was you. I would call him up, especially during lunch break or something. Buy him a drink, then while he's sipping it, i'll tell him, that shit is poisoned. He'll spit it out like a madman. Then you look him straight in the eye and say, next time you fuck with me, it'll be something else.

That is super-awesome-brilliant!!!

2. AsherKade profile image58

misdemeanor b in my state, man..."bad boys,bad boys, whatcha gonnna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"

He's a theif... If he calls the cops he's a pu**y.  It might even be worth the risk... That is how awesome that idea is.

1. Misha profile image63
          Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It requires guts though, which our fiery friend undeniably has, but our superman friend likely not. smile

1. profile image0
            fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

dont be so sure, Misha. The guy once told me he packs heat everywhere he goes. And I dont even do that. I hide my old magnum right under my bed for pete's sake!

1. Misha profile image63

Oh, I am not sure, I said likely. I just don't see you asking a similar question on forums big_smile

2. profile image0

Thanks. And trust me, he wont call the cops. They never do. Once you do it right. this I guarantee.

You are my hero, Fiery!  That should be a scene in a movie!

1. profile image0

Gee, what a sweet thing to say to me, Davi. You're getting too sweet for comfort now, Davi. I might try puttin asunder what.....

3. Misha profile image63

I like that smile

9. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Brilliant Cj's got my vote ( although still pop that laxative in ,for good measure)

lol

oh thats not very womanly of me is it ...

or smack the crap outta him

1. profile image0

Ha ha ha. Everything you do has that touch, even if you popped a thousand laxatives on the guy! smile

10. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

I am woman ,hear me roar (purr purr ) lol

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/askville/5880747_9088679_mywrite/kitty.jpg...

an dont let the color of my lipstick fool ya

1. profile image0

Babe, my definition of woman is not necessary synonymous to softness. Nay, my dear...tis clear that you are a beautiful feline beast.

2. profile image0

Babe, my definition of woman is not necessary synonymous to softness. Nay, my dear...tis clear that you are a beautiful feline beast.

11. wesleycox profile image70

Well, now that you all have put in your ideas and tips, thanks

Misha, I have no idea what you are thinking dude.  I have like a thousand things that I could do and my blood boils to do these things, however I like to hear other peoples ideas.  I am in the Army and I am in Iraq, that is why I carry my weapon with me everywhere I go, fiery.

Besides being a complete douche bag this guy is in tight with the "boss" and was selected by the other "boss" to do the job he does.  He was chosen mainly because he has more time in than I do, whatever, who cares. 

So Micha, do I have the guts to do something to this guy.  In short, yes I do.  I could beat the sh*t out of this guy anytime I want to, I could play his childish immature games all F-in day and I could mangle and maim him if I choose to.  I choose to rise above the insanity and be more professional than this guy.  Like it or not, this is what I have to do.  These ideas that I have gotten have made me smile and that is what this was all about.  Dont ever question my intestinal fortitude again.

1. profile image0

I dont know how, Clark Kent, but somehow I knew you had it in ya.

2. Misha profile image63

Surely I misinterpreted you then. Sorry about that smile

12. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

HI Fiery are you talking to me yet

13. Pamda Man profile image59
    Pamda Manposted 14 years ago

First of all, I don't think anyone here wants to hear your misery and make us all feel sorry for you, which will in turn make us sad also.

Next, doing revenge is not good at all. Which isn't fun also. This will further encourage the anger between you and him, and you two will become more miserable and you will hate each other more.

So you should turn him in rather than do anything stupid. You are sure to meet quite a few of these bastards in real life. If you let them make you miserable, then you have just fallen into their trap. Welcome to life.

Oh, and you can cut the foul words out.

Panda Man

14. wesleycox profile image70

Its all good misha.

15. wesleycox profile image70

How do you close a topic then mr panda?

I think I got what I needed.  Aside from that a forum is a fun place to vent a little.  If I made you feel sorry for me then I am very sorry.  That was not my intention.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)