jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I Feel So Lucky

1. Dale Mazurek profile image57
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

I feel so lucky because now I know I will be rich.

In Hubtivity I just read 5 new hubs created by 5 Hubbers that have been members for an hour or so and another that has been a member for 5 hours and has 5 hubs published.

They all promise me riches and after all they are on the internet so they must be true.

Sorry my friends, as some of you know me already you know how I feel about spammers and such and you know once in a while I like to be a smart ass.

Have a great day all my hubbing friends

2. wesleycox profile image82
    wesleycoxposted 7 years ago

I also love these get rich from doing nothing people.  I have to tell on myself... I have clicked on several of these in the past only to be let down time and time again.  pretty funny. 

Did you flag these things?

1. Dale Mazurek profile image57
      Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I may flag the occasional one but honestly we all know many of these hubs and so called Hubbers will go no where.  I just sometimes hope these people will actually take a look around and see how things work here.

In ways I know what they think they are doing because many moons ago when I was a new marketer I did the exact same thing.

That has all of course changed.  Once I learned to do things properly and not just on HubPages is when I started to make money.  Funny how that happened

3. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

Are you serious, you mean to tell me I can't get rich by sitting in my recliner posting how to get rich articles or buying a program telling me how to get rich for only $1.00. OH, man, my bubble has been burst wide open.  I'm seeing stars, I think I may faint.

All joking aside, spammers won't get to far here, too many wonderful watch dogs smile

4. Koby profile image60
    Kobyposted 7 years ago

too many wonderful non-ignorant people is more like