jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Where's my Hub?

1. Cam Anju profile image72
    Cam Anjuposted 7 years ago

You had a fourth hub? IS it not in your my account page? hmm
    As long as it was within the rules I don't see why it would have been deleted. However I've lost my content before, it's always a good idea to copy if not write in a wordpad or something as such.
    Best of luck to you.

2. CalPhillips profile image74
    CalPhillipsposted 7 years ago

No Cam not in acct. but was for a bit. Don't think I violated any rules, only to PROMOTE hub by html link, and was real infomative, but seems someone in the hubclouds just got plain jelious. I'd like the person to fess up, and put it back in. At least give me a cotton pickin chance to correct a mispleing.

1. blondepoet profile image81
      blondepoetposted 7 years ago in reply to this

So you had actually published it before it disappeared? That is really strange. If you had violated rules you would have got a notice I think. I can't think what could have happened unless you had not published it and accidentally did not save it. smile smile

2. Cam Anju profile image72
      Cam Anjuposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Now now, lets not get into a big fuss I can imagine your upset though. I think you should contact HP staff and ask them, they are happy to work with people that I have see. I don't think anyone did something like that on purpose.. smile

3. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

I would contact HubPages staff and let them look into it.

4. Julie-Ann Amos profile image52
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 7 years ago

Email Larry or Paul Deeds via a link on their profiles, and ask them to look into it.

It sounds more like you have gremlins.  If there's a problem with your content they usually just unpublish it and notify you so you have a chance to amend it, not juts delete a whole hub - in fact I've never heard of HubPages doing such a thing (and frankly I wish they did with some of the rubbish that gets posted soemtimes!)

5. CEN7777 profile image59
    CEN7777posted 7 years ago

It is realy strange how come a hub  can be removed without informing the hubber. Even if any rule is voilated it should be informed to hubber so that such mistakes cannot be repeated.