jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

First time hubbers?

1. karpouzian profile image60
    karpouzianposted 7 years ago

Besides myself, are there any 'new' hubbers doing the challenge right now?

1. Drew Breezzy profile image82
      Drew Breezzyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I started today, I need the motivation

2. Ladybird33 profile image72
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

Not sure but great for you.  Got for it, what do you have to lose?  smile  Wishing you luck because I am doing it with you.

3. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Karpouzian, not sure what I can offer. I have the basic Hub and SEO stuff pretty well checked off, but not the advanced. But feel free to contact me directly through my profile. I'll help in any way I can. And congrats for taking the plunge!

4. earnestshub profile image86
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

I admire your pluck! I have been here 11 months, and have not done one yet, I feel I may start soon now though. If you can do it from scratch, then I feel I should give it a go.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

5. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Wow, Earnestshub....I look forward to you diving in with us! What a treat!  Let us know when you decide to take the plunge.

6. Migodden profile image76
    Migoddenposted 7 years ago

Todays my first day :-D I allready have five hubs, they were all ideas I was thinking about befour hand. They are doing OK so far big_smile Should be fun sticking to the challenge he he he

1. Julie-Ann Amos profile image49
      Julie-Ann Amosposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think you need to check out some other people's hubs and see how yours compare.  Visitors don't like empty white space, and one of your hubs has a comments box stuck in the middle of the article.

You also post YouTube links as links, instead of using the video capsule.

I'm trying to be helpful - your scores on these will suffer if you don't try to tidy them up a little.  Then you might have more success.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Take Julie-Ann's advice, it's right.  Darkside has written some excelent Hubs on How to use Capsules.   You should study it carefully before you write any more Hubs, it will save you a lot of revising later.

7. Earthscribe profile image61
    Earthscribeposted 7 years ago

I took on the Challenge as a new Hubber 4 days ago. I'm behind one Hub! If I don't do it by midnight I shall have to make at least two tomorrow... ha!

Onward Scribes! smile