jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

How do I view my individual hub's performance in Google Adsense?

1. mommyfreelancer profile image89
    mommyfreelancerposted 7 years ago

KCC Big Country posted some wonderful advise on this thread:
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/18148?page=3#post295924
    about tracking your individual hubs in Google Adsense. I followed her advice but I can't view the individual hubs in Google Adsense. Help please. Thanks!

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
      Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Select the channels tab adsense setup. Select url channels and paste a link to each hub of yours over there. Its just 12 hubs rite now so won't be a hard task.

mommyfreelancerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I did that already, but when I view the reports it doesn't show the individual hubs and instead has one line for hubpages. What do I do to view them? Thanks.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
          Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Give it some time. It will be fine, if it still don't work come back here and ask someone.

Ow... I get it...there's a delay. Ok, thanks very much! I will give it some time and do as you say (come back here and ask smile) if nothing happens. Thank you!

1. freelanceworld profile image60
              freelanceworldposted 7 years ago in reply to this

AD impressions and clicks are generally metered realtime (where realtime can be anywhere from seconds to few minutes) on Google adsense platform.

If you have properly linked your adsense account in Affiliate settings
              and
              If you have properly entered Hub URL links as Channels
              and
              watching at right place (say channel wise reports or even on default main page on adsense)
              and
              your hubs are read by even 1 reader and showing ads

Then, no impression and click info on hub ads,in your adsense panel, even after half an hour  surely shows there is some problem (except if adsense is having some maintenance issues)

Hope that helps
              Regards smile

P.S. If you have issues with linking adsense account with hubpages.. read through my hubs esp 1st.

Thank you, all. It's working fine now. I was under the impression that it can also show me the stats from before. Apparently it will start showing stats after I have tracked them. I can see the stats now. Thanks!

2. profile image0
          sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like you added these to the wrong channel control.
          When you go into your "advanced reports" settings.

go to the link on the right that says "manage channels"

go to URL channel NOT "add new custom channel".

you can go here if you want to read more about using adsense channels and anaylics.  http://hubpages.com/hub/Using-Google-Adsense-Channels

1. profile image0
            sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

PS.  The channels will only show up in your overview report if it is getting activity.

2. mommyfreelancer profile image89
    mommyfreelancerposted 7 years ago

Yes, thank you, all. It's working fine, now. I was too impatient smile

working