jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Best Time for your Creative Juices

1. mugshot profile image77
    mugshotposted 7 years ago

I dont know about you but I have the best inspiration for articles in the strangest of places, I would say the best two for me are in the shower or waking in the middle of the night!

Where and when are your creative juices flowing at the best?

1. 0
      Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

For me anywhere as well. In an elevator (though I hate those so I use stairs more), in my dreams mostly, or just walking around a store, something will catch my eye and then my imagination.  I hate it though whem my creative juices as yuo call it, I call it my overactive imagination, happen late at night. ugh! I can't sleep unless I write and it sucks! lol smile

1. mugshot profile image77
        mugshotposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Lol I know if I wake up with my thoughts in a  whirl wind I have to get a pad and pen and jot down the thoughts for the morning otherwise I forget them!

2. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Yep and it sucks when you do wake up and suddenly all of your thoughts just disappear from your mind even though you're ready to write them down. THEN you stay up trying to figure out what it was you wanted to write down. Bad brain bad! lmao

3. E. A. Wright profile image88
    E. A. Wrightposted 7 years ago

I do a lot of good daydreaming and brainstorming on airplanes.

I think it's because the prospect of my own mortality is always somewhere in the back of my mind during flights. It really focuses me, for some reason.

1. 0
      Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

oooo kinda creepy and intersting at the same time. I should try that next time I fly, really get into one of my stories and write. I did once but usually I'm reading or playing word search games to keep my mind off of flying smile