Adsense Help

1. Rynaldos profile image74
    Rynaldosposted 7 years ago

Hi there, since i am not toally clued up with Adsense in full, i need some help ! I understand HP shares a 60/40 page impression count with its users. So what is the difference between your Adsense eCPM and your actual earnings after a CT? Does HP take a cut of your revebue after a click through? Some days i would have, example: a eCPm of $30 but i would only get $1.50

2. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Ryanaldos, for a start you only ever get maybe 5% of the total eCPM, or something like that. Others on HP have more insight into eCPM, CTR's and so on, hopefully they will help.

Second the 60/40 split goes thus: it's a time split. Whatever clicks you get when the ads are in your 60% share, you keep 100%, equally when it's HP's 40% ... it's a time share thing.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

You need to understand what you're looking at when you read the stats.  It's not that someone's taking a cut of your earnings, it's just that you've not taken the time to fully comprehend the data AdSense is providing.

eCPM is an estimate showing what you might be earning if you got 1000 clicks per impressions on that particular Hub.  On my Hubs where I've gotten traffic and click volume up to spec, the estimates have proven accurate.