jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Apologize for not answering any comments, etc.

1. Angela Harris profile image73
    Angela Harrisposted 9 years ago

Hey all, I've been away for awhile- since before Christmas. Needless to say, the end of 2007 was not pretty. But I have high hopes for 2008, including Hubpages!
    I just wanted to send a quick note to let anyone who may have sent a comment, et cetera, that I hope to be catching up on all of my comments and checking out everyone's new hubs.
    Good luck to all for lots of traffic and revenue on their Hubs!

2. Stacie Naczelnik profile image88
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

Happy New Year, Angela!  And, welcome back.

3. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 9 years ago

Hooray! Welcome back, and here's to a great '08!

4. Angela Harris profile image73
    Angela Harrisposted 8 years ago

Thanks, guys. (Well, gals.) I should have just kept my mouth shut, though. I guess it's obvious that I wasn't able to get back to business on Hubpages.

But, hey, I'm trying again. But I just got a phone call from my husband, who is halfway across the USA. He was in an ATV accident. No serious injuries, just banged up pretty badly. And so my soap opera continues. So, I'm not making any more promises. I'll just TRY to keep up here, okay?

And a belated Happy New Year to everybody.(And Happy Valentine's Day!)

5. funride profile image71
    funrideposted 8 years ago

Hi Angela, you´ll see that 2008 is going to be a good year for you (and hopefully for all of us).
    Wish your husband a fast and complete recovery!

Welcome back to Hubpages wink

6. Angela Harris profile image73
    Angela Harrisposted 8 years ago

Hey thanks, Funride. I think that 2008 is going to be great for all of us Hubbers. Thanks for the well wishes. My hubby is a tough guy. He's going to be fine. And thanks again.

working