jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

In search of some much needed criticism!

1. Sasha S profile image81
    Sasha Sposted 7 years ago

Hi there, without wanting to sound self-promotional, I'd really appreciate it if one or two of you guys could take a look at some of my hubs and give me some feedback on the general way in which they're written / laid out.

Just as a note, I know I don't tend to load them full of keywords / amazon ads but that's mainly because I can't bring myself to write an article with some sort of ulterior motive behind it!

Thanks in advance for any help! And don't worry about holding back on the criticism!

2. 0
    Pacal Votanposted 7 years ago

In your case that kind of ulterior motive would be appropriate, as your hubs have very good content.

I know this may not be the kind of criticism you are after.

3. Susana S profile image92
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

Hi Sasha
    Just read your hub on atheism - it's great! The only sugestion I'd have is to put in some sub headers - it breaks up the text a bit and lets you know what's coming smile

4. Appletreedeals profile image82
    Appletreedealsposted 7 years ago

nice hubs, besides the capsule title suggestion you already have, try to keep your text content in small blocks. even within the capsules, break text into paragraphs. You can even use the H2 format to put sub-titles within your text to go into new paragraph topics

5. Sasha S profile image81
    Sasha Sposted 7 years ago

Pacal: I do do keyword research for working out how best to phrase titles and also to give me ideas for topics to write about on certain subjects - but I don't bend my sentences to cram them in! smile much appreciated though!

Susana: That's a very good idea and one I'll be sure to use in the future, thanks!

Appletree: Also a good idea - I do try to stop it from just becoming a wall of text, but sometimes I get a lil' carried away and forget! Will try to be more conscious of it next time!

So yah, thanks guys!