I love you all

Jump to Last Post 1-36 of 36 discussions (74 posts)
  1. Mrvoodoo profile image57
    Mrvoodooposted 14 years ago

There's been a lot of animosity in the forums lately, but I just wanted to let my fellow hubbers know that I love you all, each and every one of you, believers and non-believers, political freaks, and non-politicians, and yes I am a bit drunk, but each and every one of you, I love you. smile

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

We love you too!!!! (((Big Hugs))) smile

2. Raven King profile image60
      Raven Kingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

We love you too MrVoodoo.
      More hubbers should spread the cheer...so here's to you!

Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I love you Raven King, sweet dreams my friend, happy hubbing, spread the love, smile

3. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I love you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you Sandra. smile

4. Lady_E profile image60
      Lady_Eposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ditto Mr Voodoo smile

2. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image59
    I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 14 years ago

do you love poets too...because I love you man! smile

3. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Thanks, I love you too. In a manly sort of way, ok?

4. profile image0
    annvansposted 14 years ago

Well that was nice of you to post this (even if you have been drinking).  Now,...sober up and tell the truth. lol....nevermind.

5. Davinagirl3 profile image60
    Davinagirl3posted 14 years ago

We all love you, too!

I love you, now I need to drink more beer and eat cocktail sausages and smoke until my lungs collapse, but for one night only (and maybe more), I love you guys.

1. lrohner profile image69
        lrohnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm almost afraid to ask.... But just what is a cocktail sausage???

It's a mini sausage, consumed on a stick or with bare hands, but that doesn't detract from the love, hehe, with all my heart I love you guys, sweet dreams, x.

2. Eaglekiwi profile image73
          Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Its just a weeny hotdog and dyed red , bolied n dipped in tomato sauce (ketchup) tasty finger food wink

3. Cranoo profile image59
          Cranooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Little small sausages in Europe. Basically mini-sausages, like bitesize ones and they're nice  smile

2. Jane@CM profile image61
        Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Have fun, thanks for sharing the love!

Big love to you, pass it on. smile

6. Mrvoodoo profile image57

I love poets and non-poets, I love hubbers in a manly way or otherwise, I love Aevans because she takes saucy photos, and even sober I love you all annvans lol. spread the love, x.

7. Rochelle Frank profile image92
    Rochelle Frankposted 14 years ago

I'll drink to that... now let's all start writing hubs.

I love you, yep lets write hubs. smile

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73

Cheers hic, the capsules are floating again lol

8. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Right back at ya MrVoodoo smile

And at everybody else, even religionists and liberals lol

I love you you crazy Russian, seriously, you make me laugh, big love to religionists and liberals alike. smile

9. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

All this love is gagging me. I need a drink.

1. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image59
      I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I love you, too! LOL ~ now go get yourself twatted like Mrvoodoo! big_smile

2. Mrvoodoo profile image57

I love you Ralwus, the sea ghost, gag all you like, but I love you anyway. smile

10. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

I had one already. This might explain it smile

11. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

MrV is a happy drunk how cool is that !!! hugssssss smile

I love you EK, you're one of the most random funny hubbers I know, big love to you, I'll save you a weeiny. smile

Thats so sweet of you, but I ate already my friend (grinning mischieviously) lol

12. profile image0
    annvansposted 14 years ago

Well since everyone in here is saying I Love You to everyone, I will tell everyone that I love them too.  Sorry if I ticked off anyone.  Now I better getta drink, lol.

13. dohn121 profile image80
    dohn121posted 14 years ago

We love you too, big guy!

I love you Dohn, you're one hell of a guy, may love find you when you least expect it, sweet dreams my friend. smile

14. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

God I feel like I'm back in the old flower in hair days. LOL Love and peace to all. CC sea ghost? hehe

love that pic lol dunno just is so you (just is comical)

1. profile image0
        ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I love you! yer so cute, and funny. Let's rub noses.

15. Mrvoodoo profile image57

I hope I didn't miss anybody out there, my vision is blurry, but I love you too, sweet dreams, x. smile

16. yoshi97 profile image56
    yoshi97posted 14 years ago

Love you too Mr Voodoo ... in a strictly platonic way of course. smile

In a platonic way, I love you Yoshi. smile

17. relache profile image72
    relacheposted 14 years ago

After what you said about me just yesterday, I don't believe you.

Whoops sorry Relache, seriously I really am, but that aside, I love you too, honest. smile we all work in different ways, but \i don't blame you if you don't forgive me I was out of order, sorry again.

18. Mrvoodoo profile image57

p.s. sorry again relache, seriously, you kind of have a short sharp way of dealing with things that is the opposite of my style, but I shouldn't condemn, my sincere apologies.

19. Eaglekiwi profile image73

C'mere ,remain in eye contact and....slowly move forward....closer now...lean down, move lead slightly to the left and  Touch  tongue

1. profile image0

Ooo, I like that. What beautiful eyes you have. G'nite now love. Peace to all who pass this way. CC

20. Eaglekiwi profile image73

Now I wanna hear some Motown , you guys got me in the mood for

dancing http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/p/party_time-8584.gif

that's kind of hypnotizing, lol smile

21. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

aaaaa Mr. voodoo that is very sweet of you. and even thoug we haven't talked much I love you too *HUGS*

Love is about more than talk, so until we meet again, I love you too. (hugs back) smile

22. Mrvoodoo profile image57

p.s. love to DM and FrogDroppings too should they pass this way whilst I sleep, I love you guys.

I bet you any money you didn't expect this thread from the lord of shadows froggy, hahahahaha. smile

1. profile image0
      rednckwmnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

!!!! I was reading thru and felt all sad..I was like, oh man..I missed the party...thanks.
      I bet your still sleeping right now Mr V. Or up with a headache..
      You know how I feel.   smile have a great day. Hubby has 3 days off, so Ill be back on Tuesday. Happy Hubbing all.
      Peace, love and light Mr. Voodoo.

23. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

Sweet dreams Mrvoodoo and yes until we meet again

24. manlypoetryman profile image81
    manlypoetrymanposted 14 years ago

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/25/l_0efde902337c4c3684996ab7e18a1b1c.jpg

Cheers to you, Mr. Voodoo...hardly ever talked...but...you know... the....UUH...thing you juz' said....UUH...well...right back at 'cha!

LMAO, that pic had me in stitches, now don't be shy, step in for the real thing, love you manlypoetryman. smile

1. manlypoetryman profile image81
        manlypoetrymanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

EEER...Ok...love you, too...there I said it...?! However...

http://www.tienhuis.nl/files/g/0600.jpg

Heartbreak Ridge/Clint Eastwood/Gunnery Sergeant Highway "This doesn't mean I want to take long showers with you ..."

25. Ms Chievous profile image66
    Ms Chievousposted 14 years ago

Tis good to be loved! What a nice forum! Thank you Mrvoodoo!

Love you Ms Chievous, you're one crazy looking cat. smile

Must sleep now, but to anyone else who passes, I love you too.

26. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

It's very nice that everyone loves everyone else (at least on this one thread), but will everyone still love everyone else in the morning....  THAT is the real question.  lol

27. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image59

I still love you and it is late morning! Hope you are feeling ok today, Mrvoodoo! smile

1. profile image0
      \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

missed out on all the loving didn't i .... is it too late

1. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image59
        I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

NEVER too late...love you smile

28. jacobkuttyta profile image44
    jacobkuttytaposted 14 years ago

Thanks for your Love, We love you too...

29. Mrvoodoo profile image57

Hey guys, girls, those that are in between, and those that are something else completely, boy do I have a sore head this morning (afternoon), lol. big_smile

Thanks for all the love last night from all, it was very much appreciated, it was nice to see some love going on in the forums, it sure does beat hate.

Do I still love you guys now that the alcohol has left my body?

Of course I do. smile

(but I might not tell you again until the next time I'm drunk, lol)

Gonna go for a walk to clear my head now, but for one final time, whilst sober.

Big love to all. smile

30. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

likewise....... everyone falling out at work today to, was glad to finish at 2 is it a full moon or something....

31. tdarby profile image59
    tdarbyposted 14 years ago

If you are tipsy right now, I am curious, is it morning where you are?  I guess it is all good because in some part of the world, it is after 5pm.

32. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image59

It's a new moon and said by some mystics to have a turbulant air about it...yet we can flow through it in expressing the love bug for sure!

1. profile image0
      rednckwmnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

phew. so happy you said that!! I read my horoscope, it was all about how the planets have aligned in a naughty way,for the past few days.. causing difficulties and all, but it should all be getting better soon..I was scared to say anything tho, cuz of the anti religous stuff lately. Yay new moons!!!!

1. profile image0

http://z.hubpages.com/u/1213214_f260.jpg
        Here's a new moon for your pleasure. I love you girls too.

33. profile image0

I knew something was amiss..... do you believe on all that kinda thing about the planets affecting moods and stuff, stay and chat, or will we be in trouble for messing up this forum, in the current climate of the moon...

34. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image59

I actually have to run out..be back later. Yet I do not believe in that stuff any longer. I do read about if sometimes though, just out of curiousity.. I believe we design out fate! See ya laters !

1. profile image0
      \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

have a great time.... off myself back here MONDAY

35. profile image0

ralwus do you smoke i was surprised to see your avatar, not your usual style

1. profile image0

LOL I'm onto something fun here. And no, I don't smoke. The cigarette does. I'm just the sucker behind it.

36. profile image0

how is your health

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)