jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)

adsense earning

1. Roffi Grandiosa profile image60
    Roffi Grandiosaposted 7 years ago

I have published 38 hubs and adsense earning is slowly coming in with an average of 30 cents/day. I think if i put in more hubs, the earnings will increase!

Thx to hubpages.

1. brandonfowler66 profile image72
      brandonfowler66posted 7 years ago in reply to this

That was how it started with me too but now I am averaging more with close to 70 hubs.

2. rumbling profile image35
    rumblingposted 7 years ago

Earnings depend of what kind of hubs you write as well. There are few hubs discussing key word research , think you will find them useful

3. bgpappa profile image85
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago

After three weeks earning anything daily is good and will only get better

4. Dale Mazurek profile image57
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

There are many factors involved.  Heck its about time, effort and quality.

I think my adsense earning are great from HubPages.  I earn very much more on some of my other sites but a couple of them have been around for 2 years now.

With my Hubs I am earning about 4 bucks a day with adsense and I know if I can take my advice and get working I could be making a lot more.

Dont kid yourself people lots of people make their entire living off of adsense alone.

Myself I dont like to count on one stream so multiple streams are for me but Adsense is a very nice stream indeed.

5. visitmaniac profile image60
    visitmaniacposted 7 years ago

Pretty much what it comes down to is not building a billion hub pages. It is about building one solid hub page, backlinking it and getting it ranked in search results with over 1,000 searches a month.
    For instance.
    You make a hub about world globes
    You write a sweet article and put up amazon products for globes
    You then find 3 to 5 keywords that get over 1,000 searches a month in google and you work at getting your site ranked FIRST why first its because pretty much anyone doing a search for that keyword and sees your first first around 50% of those visitors or 500 are going to click on your link. Thats not 500 interested people visiting your web site who might buy from amazon or click on your adsense. Thus making you a decent amount of cash all from one single hub page.

oh yeah forgot to add lol quality above quantity is whats going to get you a ton of cash and monetizing these sites with affiliate products. One sale of an affiliate product could land you $15 or $100 depending on what it is.

6. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

As you write more and more, I think that you generally see a consistency in earnings..... I work on British currency, but in the past 14 days I have been around £1 and £2 with the exception of 2 days at just under, and 2 days well over.

Looking back to the days that I had around 40 hubs like you, there were days that I made 0p and days that I made £1. Thats all completely hypothetical, illogical, and I have no reason for this.... but its almost as if £1 are my expected minimum daily earnings now; £1.50 my average earnings, and anything above £2 being a good day. This is opposed to £0 being my expected earnings, 50p being my average earnings, and £1 being a good day.

Simply really, write more and you will earn more (just so long as you write to keywords).

Are you doing a 30 day challenge? I am a new hubchalleger apparently, so get yourself in there! I can let you know when I start my next one if you wish; at the moment I have a lot to write in not a lot of time to achieve my current challenge....

1. 0
      cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yes, i'm just learning this, and definitely need to do more of that. it's an art, that's for sure...

1. 0
        ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I tend to mix it up a little.... I am currently writing a huge series of hubs (24) which will probably earn me next to nothing. But in between, I am selling out to the keyword tool. This is an effective way of ensuring that I still enjoy my writing I guess..... If I had known all that I do about keywords now, then I wouldnt have used my real name for this account..... I would have had two accounts, one for enjoyment and one for selling out. But I guess that I enjoy $1 click quite a bit lol

7. 59
    BadCoposted 7 years ago

It deff is an art, the money is there to be made if you study the top hubbers and top hubs. I deff think you can earn a nice 2nd income but you need a couple of concentrated niches. Ronaldas deff had the right plan, I intend to set up 2 serious writing accounts over the next week and hammer 2 good paying niches which I have researched.

Have a good weekend all !

PS - Have fun finding them Ryan smile

8. 0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

maybe i should make another account for 'selling out' ...i'm ashamed to say i have never used any keyword tool etc., to my detriment. the problem is for me, my hubs are too personal in a way...i have only recently been paying attention to the administrative/revenue side of things. that is why i love this forum. so much excellent advice.

9. 59
    BadCoposted 7 years ago

You need that tool, even my humor hub "Top Ten Tips For Dumping Your Girlfriend" was no accident. Tis number 1 on Google and is actually making me a $1 a day, crazy or what lol !

10. 0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

that's awesome.

11. Roffi Grandiosa profile image60
    Roffi Grandiosaposted 7 years ago

thx for everyone who give me support in hubpages experience!