jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

How do you select the image that's displayed with your title?

1. Kelley Eidem profile image83
    Kelley Eidemposted 7 years ago

Sorry, I've forgotten how to do this.

How do you get the picture you want that shows up with your article title? I know which picture I want to show, but I can't seem to find the place where that is set up.

I've got the interior pictures set up, but the wrong picture is showing by the title.

Thanks,

Kelley

2. tim-tim profile image33
    tim-timposted 7 years ago

You can move the picture by putting the mouse over the photo, drag it. Try that.

3. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 7 years ago

The image displayed in your list of hubs is the one that's the first photo capsule in your hub.

4. Gemsong profile image83
    Gemsongposted 7 years ago

What Darkside said. big_smile

I choose the first pic I show carefully for that reason to make sure it represents what I'm going to write about.

5. Kelley Eidem profile image83
    Kelley Eidemposted 7 years ago

Thanks to all of you!

It looks like I might be stuck with it as it is.

I deleted the photos and deleted the entire capsule starting from scratch with the photo capsule. Then I put the photos in, in the correct order. But a few hours later, the site still has the incorrect photo showing with th headline.

Thanks again,

Kelley

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Do you put each photo in a separate capsule?

1. Kelley Eidem profile image83
        Kelley Eidemposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thet were put in the same capsule. Somehow, after a delay of several hours, the proper image appeared where it was supposed to.

Thanks.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
          Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's your problem.  Put your photos in separate capsules, then you can put them in the order you want.  If they're all in the same capsule, the order can get a bit mixed up sometimes.

working