jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Any Tips for a New Hubber?

1. The Sneak profile image59
    The Sneakposted 6 years ago

i just joined hubpages today as it is a quality site, I was wondering if any of you had any tips and advice you could share with me?

1. 0
      Scott.Lifeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Read hubs from darkside, Shirley Anderson, Mark Knowles, Rebecca E., for starters then just focus on writing good articles with content and quality. Don't worry about fans or your score for at least a month.

2. SimeyC profile image87
      SimeyCposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Look at the 'Hubs' 'Best' list - there are some great Hubs listed that give you an insight into what good hubs should look like! Also look at the hubs listed on the front page - they are usually good quality too!

3. rebekahELLE profile image92
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

welcome, you will love it here.

HP offers advice and tips to get started. definitely read thorough first and do what others have suggested here. the need help forum has a lot of info in the very first post. enjoy.

here's a nice welcome guide.

2. wrenfrost56 profile image84
    wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago

Write content rich and original hubs. Participate in the forum. Read and comment on other peoples hubs. Learn about SEO if you don't know about it already, enjoy it and don't worry if it takes a while to earn any money. smile Good luck and welcome to hubpages!

3. chronage profile image59
    chronageposted 6 years ago

all these comments are from top hubbers so make sure you read their hubs, This is a great place to learn, enjoy and share

4. NaomiR profile image86
    NaomiRposted 6 years ago

Write about what you're interested in, for starters. Then spend some time getting familiar with how to optimize and promote your hubs. There have been many hubs written about this on the site (if you do a search). I found that reading advice from experienced hubbers was very helpful to me. Welcome and good luck!

5. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

Welcome to hubapges. my bit of advice...HAVE FUN! A lot of ppl have given the advice of writing rich contenet and writing on topics you are interested that is very true but don't forget to add just a hint of yourself to the hubs to make them more interesting. Have a great time. And another bit of advice, talk in the forums..it's also fun and you can get some great ideas from your fellow hubbers!

6. 0
    Janettaposted 6 years ago

take a moment to look around. let the site carry you around to hubbers and hubs. There is so much being offered here, it is sometimes easy to mis some of the best stuff wink

Enjoy it. If your aim is making money then do some research.

Have fun being a part of the community and welcome to HubPages!

7. visitmaniac profile image61
    visitmaniacposted 6 years ago

Hub pages actually outdoes Squidoo which I always hear of squidoo before hub pages.

To answer your question, YES! Great community of people here and wonderful support.

Write away just make sure your content is unique.