jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

How to clean your keyboard

1. The Bard profile image79
    The Bardposted 6 years ago

I don't recommend this, but I accidently spilt a glass of Bardolino over my keyboard. Whilst I was looking for a cloth, it must have had a cleansing effect. As I wiped away - it came up like new.

Well, it was grey, but now it's white. Halleluya! Trouble is, the letters dymu om ujt yojuu orfder#

1. SimeyC profile image87
      SimeyCposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Absolutely ridiculous and impossible - you'd never spill a glass of wine surely?

2. free4india profile image60
      free4indiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Have you tried spilling Coke or Pespi with mint already added in ?

2. Lady_E profile image82
    Lady_Eposted 6 years ago

You can always get a brand new one if it was insured... It covers stuff like that.

3. wrenfrost56 profile image83
    wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago

Never drink and surf smile

4. rmcrayne profile image96
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

Hmmmm... My (laptop) keyboard had a white wine accident once.  It disabled me for a week.  Turned it upside down to dry out.  Had already gotten the mailer to send it in when it finally decided to cooperate again.

5. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

I have a tough "no food or drinks" too near the keyboard policy; and even with all that caution, in the last year I've typed off about 50% of the letter keys from two brand new keyboards.  You can't win.  Bring on the wine, and put it right next to the keyboard....  hmm

6. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Someone say wine? big_smile I love german white, thank you, will sit over yonder away from your keyboard tongue lol

7. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 6 years ago

|s cle'a]ni.ng hi's ke]yb29oa;rd

1. The Bard profile image79
      The Bardposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Frohjyrf yp lmpe er d[rsl yjr ds,r ;smhishr