please can u help me

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (23 posts)
  1. meahbashir profile image60
    meahbashirposted 14 years ago

my adsense account not count money. i have not understand why not count money to my adsense account.please any body know me how can solve this problem.

thanks
    bashir

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It takes more that 2 days before you earn money, and people have to click on your ads in order to earn.

Not to mention that your hub has no text thus no ads.

2. StudentLoanModifi profile image60
      StudentLoanModifiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You have no content. It can take a few days, but not always unless you are new to hubpages and or adsense.

3. darkside profile image63
      darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The problem can't be solved.

Until you have a hub that has more than "food is diat control afact the body" as the entire contents.

Unfortunately making money online requires a little bit of work.

1. lrohner profile image70
        lrohnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just when I thought I'd seen it all..

2. accofranco profile image79
        accofrancoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just as the say, it takes time. you shouldn't expect much when you invest nothing, so keep writing and please keep researching, it took me time, but i think if i can make it, you too can make it. i wish you the best brother.

4. guidebaba profile image56
      guidebabaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think there is space for improvement for you OR you can sit down for the next 100000000000 years and may you will earn a penny or so.

lol

5. profile image0
      Lucky13agogoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

1. earner profile image81
        earnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well, that's a bit harsh!  Can you edit it please, we're supposed to be supportive.  I can give you a list of websites where you can insult people if you like.

sad

1. profile image0
          bloodnlatexposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Lucky.....Where do I start?  I completely agree with you, but you really need to tone it down a touch in here.  They will ban you in a heartbeat in here for that.  If you keep it up, we're see you about every four days!

1. tantrum profile image59
            tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol
            sure he has another accounts ! lol

1. profile image0

I don't know who he is, but he doesn't have much room to talk when it comes to writing though.

2. Pearldiver profile image67
        Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Bashir.......... You seem to be an extremely Honest Man!
        You have Really been Truthful with us in your Bio. smile
        How Long did it take you to sum yourself up? hmm
        "IAM VERY SIMPLE."

You have probably been told that you can mix it with the Big Words of the Literary World and that there is money in Food!
        Did anyone explain to you about 'Flags' and how easy it is to collect them? hmm

Your Entire Portfolio is Too Good for Adsense! You really should submit it to:
                          Santa and Claws Ltd.. Publishers.
                          Private Bag ONO
                          North Pole ItsPoo M8.
                          www.iwannagetalifeplease.org

Hope This Helps.... Good Luck with your next article smile

1. tantrum profile image59
          tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

how mean !!
          but I have to laugh ! lol lol

2. prettydarkhorse profile image63
          prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL

6. Marisa Wright profile image87
      Marisa Wrightposted 14 years ago

You have only one Hub and it's only been in existence two days.  It would be a miracle if you'd earned anything yet.

Are you sure you've signed up for Adsense, by the way?

7. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 14 years ago

That is one of the funniest I have seen so far. smile

I know I shouldn't make fun of the newbie but. big_smile

8. earner profile image81
      earnerposted 14 years ago

I think it was 3 weeks before I got my first adsense earnings through hubpages ... and then it was $0.01.

Some of my hubs have never earnt a thing.  Some have earnt over $100 since I wrote them.

Write more hubs, learn how to promote your hubs, then (over time) you'll suddenly find that you've written some that are regularly earning money.

Only 2 days ago one click on one hub produced over $3.

Hubs + time = cash.

Good luck.

Update:
      -------
      Oh dear, I hadn't read his hub.

Hey there meahbashir, this is what you have to do:

- read through these forums and look at the hubs of people who are doing well.  See their hubs, how big are they? What do they do? How are they laid out.
      - write an article of over 500 words on your subject.
      - make sure it reads well
      - write more hubs

1. darkside profile image63
        darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm not going to be as rude as MrLucky13 but methinks 500 words is going to be a stretch for Bashir.

9. profile image0
      Justine76posted 14 years ago

holy cow....
      lol this is getting out of control quick...

1. profile image0

I didn't start a thing....Really

1. profile image0
          Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I know, me niether. Thats why I am laughing!!how are ya today?

10. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

hi, good day to all!

did you sign yet for google ad sense and other affiliates thats the third thing to do

second you need to write quality hubs

FIRST, you need patience

11. kcnck profile image60
      kcnckposted 14 years ago

Create a hub and then check.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)