jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (21 posts)

Adsense revenue?

1. habee profile image89
    habeeposted 7 years ago

What would say your average click on a google ad pays - on your hubs?

Sometimes my average is only about .10 per click, and some days it's more than $1.

Just curious!

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
      Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I wish I had not agreed with Google to disclose this stuff. smile

1. Dale Mazurek profile image59
        Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Its not against terms of service to talk about earnings in Adsense.  However click through talks are against terms of service

Can we disclose how much we earn per click on the average?

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image80

Here are TOS of Adsense and I have highlighted a few words to know your opinion on them.

2. Ivorwen profile image83
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

Did some figuring today, and decided that I need close to 2000 views a day, at my current rate, to meet some basic goals. 

The amount per click, and where the clicks come from is so sporadic, I think I just need to write more.  smile

Even so, I have been told that with the proper strategies, one can make a living even on the low average.

3. Len Cannon profile image86
    Len Cannonposted 7 years ago

My average click is a (somewhat) disappointing .32 cents per but i have one hub that gives semi-regular $2 hits so it helps even things out.

1. kcnck profile image60
      kcnckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That is good.which one?

4. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

My average click on HP is about 10c. And I make a living of 5-7c clicks smile

5. habee profile image89
    habeeposted 7 years ago

I'm sorry, Dale, I'm not following you. I'm not asking how much a specific ad pays, just a general question about earnings. Is that against the rules? I had no idea! How did I miss that? Why would that be against the rules? I'm not trying to be difficult - I honestly don't understand!

6. habee profile image89
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Okay, I just read another hubber say we're not even supposed to say how much we earn in a day with adsense. Gosh, I've seen LOTS of posts about that before! But I will never share the info again! I honestly did not know.

Habee, I don't really care if Google minds me disclosing this stuff in this forum. And I have a strong feeling that they won't ban my Adsense account for disclosing this stuff in this forum. But I feel bound to the TOS I have agreed to follow before signing up with them, due to ethical and moral reasons.

In case it is allowed I will be very happy to discuss this and earnings per thousand impressions as for the last 3 weeks I see my earnings drop a lot per 1000 impressions. They are increasing overall though as traffic is increasing on one of my sites. smile

1. TheFont profile image72
        TheFontposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Mine too, although only on hubpages. Suddenly, per 1000 impressions they have fallen through the floor. I wonder why?

7. habee profile image89
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Thanks, Ultimate Hubber! I was just looking at some forums from three weeks ago where others were saying how much they got per click, on average. In fact, in that forum, Dale said he sometimes gets $7-$8 per click. As I said, however, I won't discuss it again. I don't want to get banned!! But how was the information I offered different than Dale's and other long-time hubbers'?

Thanks for your patience.

Habee you won't get banned for this. No one gets banned for disclosing all this in these forums. Disclosing this stuff has become a common practice.

It is just a moral obligation to obey the TOS you have agreed to follow before signing up for Adsense.

8. habee profile image89
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Thank you, Ultimate Hubber. I agree with you.

9. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image92
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago

I need to write some more health related hubs. The one I wrote on sciatica is by far the best earner. It even beats out the top ten music list which gets the most hits out of all my hubs.

Whenever you reveal your best performing hubs, there is a good chance of getting some extra bit of competitors which can probably rank themselves higher in SEPRS than you currently are.

1. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image92
        EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm pretty sure I'm not the first person to think of writing about bad backs or good music. I'll weather the storm.

10. Dale Mazurek profile image59
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

Sorry, I guess I was just being myself and expressing my opinion in words only I understand.

Anyways it really is best to not discuss much about your adsense.

The occasional comment on general topics will not get you banned but Ultimate Hubber has the facts so best ignore me and read his posts.

Dale

11. bojanglesk8 profile image61
    bojanglesk8posted 7 years ago

Sometimes it's about 10 to 30 cents, other times it's 50 cents to a dollar.

working