jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

How Many Hubs can you write in a day?

1. Ms Chievous profile image82
    Ms Chievousposted 6 years ago

So with all this talk about people's goals for writing hubs for the New Year it got me to thinking how many hubs can a person write in a day? I have maybe been able to squeeze out three or four if I have no other responsibilities for the day.  I am particuarlly interested in those of you whose main income depends on your hubs...

2. Princessa profile image86
    Princessaposted 6 years ago

One a day, at the most and very rarely two.  I like to take my time.

3. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

I "can" write at least one, but doing it is another thing lol

1. Jenna May Swan profile image59
      Jenna May Swanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

4. Ms Chievous profile image82
    Ms Chievousposted 6 years ago

I guess that is true.. you can "do" a lot of hubs without thinking wink

1. Richieb799 profile image65
      Richieb799posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think Jane was trying to say she can think of the ideas but not always manage 1 a day
      depends if you want rich content intellectual hubs or whether you just write descriptions about products wink

5. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

I think it depends on whether making money online is a business or a hobby for the individual. And if it's a business how much money you want to make.

It takes a lot of content here and elsewhere to make a reliable income that pays housing costs, food, health insurance, and everything else.

I've been writing one hub a day at least, a lot of days 2. And I maintain probably 20 other blogs and websites on a very regular basis. Many other sites on not so regular basis.

6. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

I could write 4 per day if this was my 'job'. I hope to get to the point where my online earnings allow me to dedicate that sort of time to the site, but until then I would say about 1.5 per day on a part time basis. That includes a few initial dofollow backlinks and a bit of keyword research.

7. Highvoltagewriter profile image87
    Highvoltagewriterposted 6 years ago

I write slow so doing one a day is big deal, I have written two in one day but...I do not do this often. I tend to do a lot of research, so that takes awhile.