jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (15 posts)

Good You Vs Evil You....

1. Mamelody profile image61
    Mamelodyposted 7 years ago

Which one rules your life more?

Yes everybody has an evil side and a good side. Personally I don't call my self a good person (in fact nobody is good!) But I am a sweetheart most times but if you push my evil button I lash out like a hungry tiger about to scatter you in pieces!

It's awfully hard to control evil me when she's out.. but once I get her on a leash it's all good...

Good me... I'm sometimes too good that I can literally do whatever you want me to do.. Just don't take that for granted smile

I know most of will say "good me" rules but c'mon evil you does come out of the bag once in a while don't it? Unless you're a monk with no balls so you'd have to be good all the time! smile

1. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Go seek out professional help. smile

2. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 7 years ago

Evil me when I find you in the forums !
    lol

Mamelodyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

LOL that makes the both of us lol

3. theirishobserver. profile image61
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

I like to think that good me now rules the day, the problem is you never know as the Devil does not simply work 9/5 monday to friday......but then what is good....

I don't think it's the devil that decides if you're good or bad.. you just accept his suggestions that you're evil LOL smile

4. manlypoetryman profile image71
    manlypoetrymanposted 7 years ago

The good one...or else I'd get myself into a whole lot more trouble! big_smile

5. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 7 years ago

lol

6. skyfire profile image72
    skyfireposted 7 years ago

Good one for most time and when i get into trouble that evil one comes in bullying me taking the charge neutral

7. theirishobserver. profile image61
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

You could be right because....one time....I took the batteries out and my girlfriend got very frustrated with me....sorry wrong thread.....

oooh Bad move soldier... NEVER take the batteries out!! smile

8. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Actions dictate good or evil.

Your own morality, lead by your conscience should be your guide. Should you choose to ignore it. That is your own problem for you to deal with.

Should you be unable to control yourself. Then, your actions might or could be deemed "evil", depending on what you do and whether or not, someone is harmed by it. smile

9. TheGlassSpider profile image81
    TheGlassSpiderposted 7 years ago

Well...let's see, for the past year or so "good me" has spent her time with her nose to the grindstone and getting walked all over, so for the past week "evil me" has been out and about wreaking havoc (like that hungry tiger mentioned earlier), putting the fear of God into some people...and now "integrated me" is trying out some new behaviors in the hopes that others around her will follow suit.

lol

hehehehehehehe lol it must be fun being you with all those characters in there smile

1. TheGlassSpider profile image81
        TheGlassSpiderposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol It's fun sometimes...if one of me can't get a job done, surely the other of me can!

However, I think it contributes to me being difficult to live with...to tie in another thread. LMAO

working